[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonoRig

So much to do! And quite a lot of awesome in there also. I noticed the "British L85", but isn't there already the L85A1 in PA already, so unless its going to be a different texture (maybe like the L85A3 with Daniel defence rail with foregeip or grenade launcher) is there much point making it twice?

Anyway, I look forward to when you all get round to the rest of that list, and even more excited for armour's (Maybe one day you'll expand into factions? :P )

I think you need more work, so I will think of more ha, maybe melee ones.

Evul

Quote from: JonoRig on December 16, 2014, 07:49:29 PM
So much to do! And quite a lot of awesome in there also. I noticed the "British L85", but isn't there already the L85A1 in PA already, so unless its going to be a different texture (maybe like the L85A3 with Daniel defence rail with foregeip or grenade launcher) is there much point making it twice?

Anyway, I look forward to when you all get round to the rest of that list, and even more excited for armour's (Maybe one day you'll expand into factions? :P )

I think you need more work, so I will think of more ha, maybe melee ones.

We will not add faction is Project Armory :) I can tho make some random factions maby later :) well we have multiply and simular weapons I have plans on adding the entire glock series just for the evuls. Also diffrent kind of M4A1 variants.

counterblow

I'm trying to find the changelog for this mod but can't seem to find it. I've tried the mod before and wasn't really satisfied with it, I'd like to see what things have changed in it since alpha 6

JonoRig

Well, I don't nessesarily mean as PA, But definitely as Evul and co's job :P I hope you manage to get the arachnid and plant pots updated one day also, I used the plant pots a lot, maybe if you can, you could make modular?

But yes, because you have so many of the various items already in, I'd love to see a factions mod from you.

And yes, I did think about the variants already in the mod after you posted it haha.

Evul

Quote from: counterblow on December 16, 2014, 08:02:19 PM
I'm trying to find the changelog for this mod but can't seem to find it. I've tried the mod before and wasn't really satisfied with it, I'd like to see what things have changed in it since alpha 6

It is located in the main mod directory. We're you unzipped it.
Or in the mantis: http://dev.evul.nu/mantis/changelog_page.php

Is is something special you did not like or felt was missing? :)

Quote from: JonoRig on December 16, 2014, 08:08:10 PM
Well, I don't nessesarily mean as PA, But definitely as Evul and co's job :P I hope you manage to get the arachnid and plant pots updated one day also, I used the plant pots a lot, maybe if you can, you could make modular?

But yes, because you have so many of the various items already in, I'd love to see a factions mod from you.

And yes, I did think about the variants already in the mod after you posted it haha.

Yeah I use the flower pots to xD
They are modular in the evul development corperation mod. The entire mod is modular. I whant to update them as soon as I have the artsourse so I can match them with the vanilla :)

I will start fixing the arachnid mod now next one thing that have stopped me from doing it is the bodyparts system...

counterblow

At the time my main dislike for the mod was that so many of the weapons felt the same, so many had either 4X6 damage or 3X8 damage bursts making it fairly pointless having so many names for guns that did exactly the same thing

Evul

Quote from: counterblow on December 18, 2014, 02:22:30 AM
At the time my main dislike for the mod was that so many of the weapons felt the same, so many had either 4X6 damage or 3X8 damage bursts making it fairly pointless having so many names for guns that did exactly the same thing

Ah yeah that is something that is kind of impossible to move away from. The weapons have diffrent fire rate cooldown warmup to counter most of it. Mainly the mod gives texture variants of weapons.

Evul

I'm gona sit down and update some textures that Im not satisfied with :)

Evul

Smal development note iam experimenting with something I find realy interesting! I hope I will be able to post a video of it tonight. If I get it to work 100%

john pretzel

Evul

Evul

I gave up on the nice and cool thing i was making and added some new and awesome stuff to the mod instead!

Here is a screen!
Form the Mass Effect i bring you the M-15 Vindicator rifle texture made by Plymouth our newest member of our team! I personally love the texture!

And here is also a new texture I've made for the MP5A2 after a long while being unhappy with it. But now i'm happy with it again!
It was probably one of the first weapons I've made for this mod.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Plymouth

There's a whole bunch of stuff done, Including Heavy Bolter and Halo guns.
More Mass Effect guns are on the way.

Dragoon

the modb and the nexus downloads work but the last one does not.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Evul

Quote from: Dragoon on December 21, 2014, 04:12:10 AM
the modb and the nexus downloads work but the last one does not.

Yeah i know its for modsaholic ive not been able to update the download there.