[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Ah awesome cool! :D
I whant dome kind of way to easy estimate values cause currently it's improvised :)

LittleMikey

Quote from: Evul on December 26, 2014, 08:37:25 AM
Ah awesome cool! :D
I whant dome kind of way to easy estimate values cause currently it's improvised :)

I'm sure that we can figure out some kind of formula that generates all the stats you'd need. And you could have slight random differences between pieces so that not every assault rifle is identical.

Evul

That is the thought :)
I have another idea also that I'm working on.

Garen

Thought of an idea to add to the sci-fi weapons
especially since the lilandri corp mod is gone.

I present to you from metal arms: Glitch in the System

the ripper!
capable of cutting through steel, and easily amputating mechs with a low rate of fire and low damage, should pierce through virtually any armour and cause limb damage easily

[attachment deleted due to age]

Evul

Posted at the same time xD is that not the reaper from the UT game? :P
I can add it to our list and see if we can make it cut stuff :)

Garen

sweet :D thank you
balance wise this should have a lowish RoF and low damage, its built kill by injury.
i remembered that gun after seeing mechanoids still living after losing its sight (enemies in that game would run around literally blindfiring if you decapitated them (all robots still teen game yay!) made things hilerious if they carried flamethrowers or launchers, just endlessly friendly firing anyone nearby them.

Evul

LittleMikey

(Sorry I've been silent for the past few days, I've not been very well, I'll get back in touch when I feel less awful)

Evul

No worries the entire team is silent at the moment.

Evul

Happy 2015!

The Project Armory Dev team want to wish you happy and awesome new year! Thats about it! :D

On a development note:
If you want to know what were currently working on take a look here!

EDIT: Also if you don't see our awesome new year graphic press F5 or update this page :D

Evul

If I make a wiki for weapon documentation is people intrested in helping out adding the current weapons? :)

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Evul on December 31, 2014, 07:27:12 AM
On a development note:
If you want to know what were currently working on take a look here!

Quote- 0000360: [Weapons] Make the RPG-7 usable once only and more devastating. (Evul) - assigned.

Wait, what? Why would you make the RPG-7 one-time use?
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Evul

Was thinking to match the existing launchers, and I thought it would be nice to have them one time use and more accurate and dangerus :)

EDIT
Even if the RPG is reloadable I think it would be nice to have them one use only. OR have then reloadable via a table. That would allo be cool.

StalkerCZ

Sorry cheef.. but Rpg 7 is not LaW .... it is reloadable...  :o i could create some apparelo like rpg 7 rocket pack..  ::)
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Evul

Quote from: StalkerCZ on December 31, 2014, 02:39:04 PM
Sorry cheef.. but Rpg 7 is not LaW .... it is reloadable...  :o i could create some apparelo like rpg 7 rocket pack..  ::)

I was not able to make the backpack loadable or constructable. Else I would have a movable m8 mortar already.

Edit: Aren't law's reloadable?? I thought so :P