[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dareddevil7

Maybe I'm not thinking clearly, but is there any way to craft the guns?

Evul

Evul

Range formula:
The formula for range work like this in Project Armory:

range = ( ( [Velocity] / 100) + ( [Barrel Length] / 20) / 4 ) + [AdjustmentValue]

The Velocity is the real world caliber velocity. This is divided in 100 to make the value smaller. Then you add the Barrel Length and this is the real world barrel length, you then divide this with 20. This is also to get down the numbers and have the barrel length effect the range more than the Velocity. These two values are then divided in 4; to dump the numbers even more. Finally you add Adjustment Value. This value makes the formula match the vanilla weapons range value.

The adjustment value for the Assault Rifles are: 16.2

Examples:
Type Class Velocity Barrel V Range Range

AK47 as 730,3 369,0 N/A 28,1
AK74M as 880,0 415,0 N/A 30,2
AKS-74U as 880,0 206,5 N/A 27,6
AS Val as 280,0 200,0 N/A 21,5
FN FAL as 833,0 533,0 N/A 31,2
M16 as 940,0 508,0 32,0 32,0
Steyr AUG as 940,0 508,0 N/A 32,0

(Post can be updated later. Cause it is cross referenced in first topic.)

TrashMan

Quote from: Evul on January 09, 2015, 02:25:14 AM
Next release will contain a huge bunch of Warhammer 40k weapons. :)

A have a bunch of 40K weapons done.

power fist, power sword, assault cannon, storm bolter, heavy bolter and flamer.

Plymouth

Quote from: TrashMan on January 12, 2015, 03:22:49 PM
Quote from: Evul on January 09, 2015, 02:25:14 AM
Next release will contain a huge bunch of Warhammer 40k weapons. :)

A have a bunch of 40K weapons done.

power fist, power sword, assault cannon, storm bolter, heavy bolter and flamer.
If you are willing to give, we can have those weapons(100% chance) implemented into the next PA release. Be wary, though. Textures may be modified by me(or completely replaced) to aesthetically fit the PA style more. We already have Heavy Bolter ready, btw. I am looking forward to see the Flamer, Storm Bolter, Assault Cannon, Power Sword and Power Fist.

TrashMan

Allright...flamer isn't 100% done (not  satisfied with it) but I will put the files up soonish.

Bolt weapons are basically made for project armory anyway.

TrashMan

Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/p8111ceksvyeis2/Astartes.rar

Includes everything I made, including the power armor and Termie armor. There's also the FullTermie Armor in there - I tried to make it one item so the head wouldn't clip and look better (head is better portioned and positioned in that one), but it didn't work.

Iwillbenicetou

Can you look at Company of Heroes 2? I'm sure it will give you some ideas for WW2 weaponry.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

StalkerCZ

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 13, 2015, 06:08:45 PM
Can you look at Company of Heroes 2? I'm sure it will give you some ideas for WW2 weaponry.

Hell yeh. What about those F...in german hofitzer. Or aaa got dami russian Katusha prototype. O my ....  :o
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Evelyn

There are other ways to learn about World War 2 weaponry aside from a video game that has a very poor variety anyhow. Such as opening a book or reading Wikipedia if you're so inclined.

Cybergoth

Evul

Quote from: Cybergoth on January 14, 2015, 03:08:21 AM
Good mod, great job!

Thx m8! :)

Quote from: TrashMan on January 13, 2015, 03:56:16 PM
Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/p8111ceksvyeis2/Astartes.rar

Includes everything I made, including the power armor and Termie armor. There's also the FullTermie Armor in there - I tried to make it one item so the head wouldn't clip and look better (head is better portioned and positioned in that one), but it didn't work.

That armor was amazing O.O

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 13, 2015, 06:08:45 PM

Are there a weapon in particular in CoH2 you whant us to look at? :)
We will probably add more weapons from WW2 weapons as soon as all our current weapons are updated. :)

We have done about 1/5 of the weapons done now and we have a working formula for calculating all the weapon values, exsept for warmup/cooldown cost and acceuasy. If some one have a smart way of handeling that please give me a call :)

TrashMan

Just one question:

I assume the bolters used in Armory are human-sized, not Astartes-grade bolters. That would be overkill.

One has to feel sorry for the poor guardsman

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/188/e/b/astartes_time_by_eightball6219-d6cg0ad.jpg

Evul

Yes all pa weapons are able to be used by colonists so it is human size.
The bolter will have a speed penalty when I come to them :)

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Evelyn on January 13, 2015, 11:23:16 PM
There are other ways to learn about World War 2 weaponry aside from a video game that has a very poor variety anyhow. Such as opening a book or reading Wikipedia if you're so inclined.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_weapons
And it doesn't even glorify Nazism

Speaking of new weapons, can we get an AK-12 at some point? http://world.guns.ru/assault/rus/kalashnikov-ak-12-e.html
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."