Faction Mechanics - Moddable in A13?

Started by Famous Shoes, April 25, 2016, 09:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Shoes

After a year away, I'm contemplating returning and updating my defunct mod and adding a new one for faction mechanics. Last I played or modded was A11, which had a few showstoppers for me. One was faction relations, which I could neither work with in play nor fix with a mod as it was effectively unchangeable. Anyone notice in their travels through the code if the faction code became moddable in A12/13?

My previous question for context: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11244.msg112036#msg112036

Well, with RawCode figuring out how to detour methods and CCL providing some handy methods (including a method to handle detours for you), there is literally nothing that can't be done now.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.