Well, this is awkward

Started by RemingtonRyder, April 22, 2016, 01:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RemingtonRyder

So a while back, a tribal named Lumi was part of an attacking force sent by Breixos of Vulture.

She wasn't the sort of recruit I was looking for so I um, sold her to some traders. Hey, I needed the silver, okay?

Now, I don't quite remember which faction I sold her to but sure enough, because of RimWorld's new persistence system, Lumi shows up with a group of visitors from Trader's Forest. She's done well for herself, becoming a town councilman in the intervening seasons.

Oh yeah, and she hasn't forgotten that one of my doctors botched her surgery. She's still sporting that peg leg that my colonists managed to attach second time around.

Grace: Hey Lumi! Long time no see. *sweatbead*

Lumi: *death stare*

Vaporisor

!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!  That is awesome and didn't know that would happen!  Now I will need to keep an eye open for the two people I sold off after taking a lung from each to help my asthmatic colonist!!!   :o
Stories by Vaporisor

Escaped convicts!
concluded
Altair XIII
Frozen Wastes

Reddeath96

A tribal I had kept getting visits from her lover who is a caravan guard from an Outland town. A very interesting relationship to think about in my opinion. Rimworld is starting to have a lot of feel good moments :)

Kelvas

One of my original colonists was married to the faction leader, but fell in love with another colonist who crash landed with him. I figured his wife is too busy for him anyway, and probably assumes that he died, so he feels justified with this new affair. Many months have gone by and I'm always scared for the day his wife shows up and sees who he's with now...

Vaporisor

Quote from: Reddeath96 on April 27, 2016, 01:15:02 PM
A tribal I had kept getting visits from her lover who is a caravan guard from an Outland town. A very interesting relationship to think about in my opinion. Rimworld is starting to have a lot of feel good moments :)

The social definitely creates some interesting encounters.  My favorite is documented in the journal story I am working on.  Early on, I roleplayed giving a warning to a tribe that attacked me.  I removed a lung and kidney, then released the tribe member.  Shortly after, I captured a person and converted them.  A year when by and I got the notice of a person in a raid.  Turns out that the raider I removed organs from was the lover of the recruit.  Said lover died in battle.  I was kinda nice and let him inter her in my crypt area.
Stories by Vaporisor

Escaped convicts!
concluded
Altair XIII
Frozen Wastes