[ a13 ] Wastelander's Minor mods: Mending

Started by topp2000, April 28, 2016, 01:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justas love

Can you please make this mod compatable with an existing colony by removing the mending skill and moving it with crafting or smithying. Shouldn't be too hard, right?
This will be like a add-on

Lennbolt7

Quote from: Justas love on May 15, 2016, 01:26:20 PM
Can you please make this mod compatable with an existing colony by removing the mending skill and moving it with crafting or smithying. Shouldn't be too hard, right?
This will be like a add-on
So I'm guessing it didn't work?

Justas love

Ofcourse not, I backed up my save, but i already new it wouldn't work, because it adds a new skill to my colonists and it does break my ''work'' tab

joaonunes

Quote from: Justas love on May 16, 2016, 11:00:09 AM
Ofcourse not, I backed up my save, but i already new it wouldn't work, because it adds a new skill to my colonists and it does break my ''work'' tab

I don't want to be rude, but some mods state that a new save is required because of stuff like this.

To be honest, I don't think a new skill would be needed since the crafting skill already exists... Since there is no minimum mending skill required to mend stuff (probably only to speed up the process?) the crafting skill could be used instead, as long as the creator of this mod does not want to go any further with the skill mechanics.
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Johnny

Where's the link to download the A13 version?

Edit: Just a heads up for people that don't have a forum account, you can only see the link to download this mod if you register a acc...

Clibanarius

In the first post, at the bottom once you're logged in. It's an attachment that only appears, I believe, once you're logged in to the Ludeon Forums here.

topp2000

Quote from: soulkata on April 29, 2016, 11:02:14 AM
Mending should add a change to lower the item quality... And itens below a certain quality level (Ex. Poor) cannot be Mending anymore! :)
我的水平不够,做不出来

topp2000

Quote from: Galvenox on May 07, 2016, 02:38:26 PM
all cool, but the mending worktable charges power even when not in use, and it doesn't even have an off switch. can it be a bug regarding some other installed mods on my side?
已经添加了一个开关,请重新下载

Clibanarius

joaonunes

Quote from: Clibanarius on May 18, 2016, 04:35:26 AM
What's with the crazy moon language?

It's called chinese xD Google transtale tells me that there is a new version with a switch for that power issue, redownload the mod :D
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Clibanarius

I figured it was Chinese of some sort, it didn't look Japanese and there's only a handful of Crazy Moon Languages. Thanks for translating.

falcongrey

Quote from: Clibanarius on May 18, 2016, 04:52:25 AM
I figured it was Chinese of some sort, it didn't look Japanese and there's only a handful of Crazy Moon Languages. Thanks for translating.

Sometimes shows up as moons and other things if you don't have the language packs installed. :)
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

falcongrey

Quote from: topp2000 on May 18, 2016, 04:31:37 AM
Quote from: Galvenox on May 07, 2016, 02:38:26 PM
all cool, but the mending worktable charges power even when not in use, and it doesn't even have an off switch. can it be a bug regarding some other installed mods on my side?
已经添加了一个开关,请重新下载 (Translation: We have added a switch, please re-download)

Just a suggestion so others can easily tell when it has been updated; you should change the version number of the zip file. For example a minor change like this could be MendingA13a.zip or if it is a larger update MendingA13.1.zip

Just makes it easier for those like me who try to check updates by glancing at the version numbers or dates. I happened to notice this at the bottom (« Last Edit: Today at 01:30:22 AM by topp2000 ») and decided to read the new posts.

Thanks for the update, was much needed. <3
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

JarJar

Could anyone give me a download link for the Alpha 13 Version of this mod, if there is a working Version ?

Thanks in advance.

Justas love