Cargo Pod Lands Indoors

Started by charkesd, April 28, 2016, 02:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charkesd

Not really a big deal, but i guess it technically it is a bug.

4/5 (ish) of the cargo drops landed right outside one of my growrooms but one of the drops managed to land inside. I'm assuming the drop was meant for outside but the randomness of the pattern caused one to land inside.

I guess the origin of the drop is programed as outside but the individual stacks aren't checked?

Vaporisor

Is there a hole in your roof?  Too large of area to fully cover and you got one square not covered?  Had that happen to me once.  I used to actually do that on purpose for store rooms so my deliveries dropped right into them
Stories by Vaporisor

Escaped convicts!
concluded
Altair XIII
Frozen Wastes

Reve

I think it's a normal thing. I don't know if cargo drops works the same, but I often get raids that are dropping straight into my base (about four of them in one and a half year). They leave "build rubble" in a landing spot, so it's like they would break through a thin roof and land inside.
English is not my native language, so.. feel free to correct me :P

charkesd

Nope, no hole in the room it was 20 below and +21 inside my indoor growing area. Maybe it was because it was a thin roof?

TheNewNo2

The only roof safe from mortars or drop pods is overhead mountain. Anything else can be broken through.

ison

Working as intended, drop pods can break through normal roofs. Thanks for reporting anyway :)