They're uhh... very close, you could say

Started by Fluff_Thorrent, April 29, 2016, 10:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff_Thorrent

Okay. This is by far the most cringe-worthy thing I've experienced in RimWorld. First things first:

Naoko and Physics are lovers. Yuliya is Naoko's mother. Naoko and Physics just got their own double-bed room. Yuliya is the only one with artistic merit in the colony. I think you can see where this is going...

An excellent-quality wooden sculpture, depicting Naoko and Physics... getting it on, and "depicted by the careful arrangement of hundreds of tiny alpacas". I... I can't...

"Nice chat with Naoko". I don't know whether she's seen the, erhm, commemoration or not, and frankly, I don't want to know.

anthraxus

cultist

In my current colony I keep gettting really young women (under 25) for some reason (random joins, only survivor after raid etc.) and all the men are like 50+. Not only are their relationships the most stable I've seen yet, they're all absurdly happy all the time, even the non-married women (attending weddings tops off their mood nicely). No idea what's happening, maybe the mountain base design (every room adjacent to the next) simply forces more social interaction or something.

Vaporisor

I got a strange one too.  One of my colonists had their mother in a raid.  Mother was 37, colonist is 23....  That is kinda awkward.  Kinda glad mum didnt get killed.  Rough life that be with the pirates.  More awkward, I had no spare beds at the time so I had them share....
Stories by Vaporisor

Escaped convicts!
concluded
Altair XIII
Frozen Wastes