Theres too many baby-faces on the Rimworld

Started by Goldenpotatoes, April 30, 2016, 06:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldenpotatoes

You literally can't tell me that out of all the ruthless raiders, chief tribesmen, and rugged survivors on the rim, that not a SINGLE one of them has even stubble???

This has bothered me for ages and I can't take it anymore. Why does not a SINGLE person have any kind of facial hair? Having the rugged shooter of the colony sporting his bush and grandpa walking around with a comically long, gray beard would be perfect for the game. Would immensely help with making pawns look more unique and capable of being distinguished out of the group.

Vaporisor

Agreed.  Need a colony of gunners with horseshoe moustaches please...
Stories by Vaporisor

Escaped convicts!
concluded
Altair XIII
Frozen Wastes

mumblemumble

Might also be interesting if colonists groomed on occasion,  changing up styles, but being assigned looks as well would work. Especially if as a factor to attractiveness.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Vaporisor

A hygene rating would be interesting.  People have talked toiletries in the past I have read.  Adds new traits too for people who like to be extra clean, and those who don't care if they are filthy.
Stories by Vaporisor

Escaped convicts!
concluded
Altair XIII
Frozen Wastes

Mufflamingo

Add some kind of mirror in the game where you can change colonist hair and facial hairs. Would be fun.
Bleeeee. . . . .

keylocke

yea, i think there needs to be a "beard" slot, "head accessory" (not helmet slot), and a pants slot that actually displays pants.

Mufflamingo

Quote from: keylocke on May 01, 2016, 05:02:05 PM
yea, i think there needs to be a "beard" slot, "head accessory" (not helmet slot), and a pants slot that actually displays pants.

Apparello mod fixes your pants issues.
Bleeeee. . . . .

keylocke

yes. because shinzy is the god of pants.

but seriously, pants should be visible in vanilla and beard and head accessories that don't turn people bald.

Mufflamingo

Quote from: keylocke on May 02, 2016, 05:33:19 PM
yes. because shinzy is the god of pants.

but seriously, pants should be visible in vanilla and beard and head accessories that don't turn people bald.

Ask Tynan for that. XD
Bleeeee. . . . .