[A13] Medical Crafting - V1.0 - 2016-05-01

Started by boozdeuvash, May 01, 2016, 07:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boozdeuvash

MEDICAL CRAFTING

I found it a little weird that the colony would have ways to craft Charge rifles and power armors and all, but would still be incapable of producing decent medecine. This (tiny) mod aims at quickly filling this little vacuum in a simple and vanilla-friendly way. It does not add fancy new wounds, infection or mechanics, just plain old crafting with a little bit of complexity and difficulty for the more advanced stuff.

Download:
https://github.com/Boozdeuvash/MedicalCrafting/releases

Contents:
- 2 Crafting benches (graphics copied from research benches, 'cause i cant draw), with 2 relevant research projects.
- Craft regular medicine at the simple pharma bench, and Glitterworld medicine at the advanced bench.
- Intermediate products: regular medicine requires med tools and cloth. Glitterworld medicine also requires Advanced med tools, and two substances extracted from agave and insect jelly.
- Additional orbital trader: Pharmaceutics trader. May bring in the ingredients you lack.

DISCLAIMER:
this is my first published mod, as usual mods may break your system use at your own risk etc etc...
Some price balance may be required

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Jakub k.

boozdeuvash

Med tools require steel.
Medicine requires Herbal meds, Clothes and med tools.
Advanced med tools require plasteel and components.
Protequaline requires Agave, Ametrusol requires insect jelly
Glitterworld medicine requires Medicine, Advanced med tools, protequaline and ametrusol.

The exact amounts can be see in the bill's details.