[A13] SkilledBuilder (07.06.16)

Started by shadwar, May 02, 2016, 06:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatti

Thanks for pointing that out Elysium.
I can understand the concerns about it. But who ever has trust issues dont need to download it.

Heres a Version with the modified ModHelperDef and the Assembly as a release build (which decreases the packed filesize from 13,98KB to 13,72KB. Just for all who are shocked about the HUGE filesize increase ;) )

http://uploaded.net/file/q0hu6sns

have fun and legendary furnitures

kaptain_kavern

Thanks for the update !!!
This mode is a lifesaver

LetheNyx

Yeah, if Y'all are worried about a virus, just watch Spartyon7's stream. She uses it cause Hatti is amazeballs. I got chu Hatti (just don't get the colony killed kay?)

Neen

Thank you for updating this, Hatti. Makes big colonies much more fun to manage.

StormySunrise

Quote from: Hatti on August 09, 2016, 03:56:03 PM
Thanks for pointing that out Elysium.
I can understand the concerns about it. But who ever has trust issues dont need to download it.

Heres a Version with the modified ModHelperDef and the Assembly as a release build (which decreases the packed filesize from 13,98KB to 13,72KB. Just for all who are shocked about the HUGE filesize increase ;) )

http://uploaded.net/file/q0hu6sns

have fun and legendary furnitures
Is it possible for a mediafire upload? I cant seem to download this file and I  keep getting ads that continue to block the download button

Hatti

Master Bucketsmith

Fantastic! Thank you very much for the work, Hatti. :)

Chibisuke

Any chance we can also get the SkillbuilderOff version of this. Thanks Heaps!!!

Draconicrose

Thanks for your work, Hatti. Unfortunately I'm doomed to have this mod not work in my game. Sigh. It still crashes, no matter the skills of the pawns.

Edit: I've tested it on both Linux (main) and Windows. The mod works fine on Windows, so I suspect the problem is something causing a SIGSEV fault on the mono runtime for Linux. Now I'm unsure whether to report this here, on the CCL thread or just to Tynan in general. :(
I have a Rimworld Let's Play for you -> Let's Play Rimworld Playlist

Hatti

Sorry to hear, that it wont work for Linux / MacOS.

Here is a A15 Skilledbuilder ON Verison without CCL. The Designators in the Order menu are missing but they are available on selected building.

Skilledbuilder On A15 NO CCL

Draconicrose

Quote from: Hatti on August 20, 2016, 11:47:34 PM
Sorry to hear, that it wont work for Linux / MacOS.

Anything I can do to help diagnose why?
I have a Rimworld Let's Play for you -> Let's Play Rimworld Playlist

Hatti

unfortunately i dont have any knowledge about Linux or even macOS with Mono so i dont know where to start looking for either.
Have you tried the A15 Version of skilledbuilder yet? This version dont need CCL and only uses the detour class from CCL.

Which Linux Distro do you use? I may can test and reproduce it