[A13] Fabled Expansion

Started by Sowdom, June 08, 2016, 10:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sowdom

Introduction

Hey guys, This is my first time creating a mod for anything in existence. The mod adds a new metal called mithril and its ore type. Currently it only adds a single weapon and more will be added later on in development.

Additions

Mithril metal and the sniper rifle Requiem.

Research for Mithril forging and Requiem creation.

Future Development

I plan on adding a whole slew of new structures and items including; more weapons, clothing/armor, and foods/medicines. Possibly some sort of ancient structure similar to the ancient evil and a prerequisite to start this end tier mod or unlock many of the things in it.

That's all for now, hope you enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s99dhsn0kkbjxa5/Fabled%20Expansion.rar?dl=0

Feel free to use this in a mod packs, make any changes to this mod. You are not allowed to use this for monetary game. Being credited for any use in optional.

hunterofnecros

Awesome idea!
Does one need to spawn a new colony/world to have the ore available? Or do traders sell it so I can get it in my current game?

Garr1971

Quote from: hunterofnecros on June 09, 2016, 12:43:42 AM
Awesome idea!
Does one need to spawn a new colony/world to have the ore available? Or do traders sell it so I can get it in my current game?
Yes, new resource (mithril)=new world=new colony

Sowdom

Quote from: hunterofnecros on June 09, 2016, 12:43:42 AM
Awesome idea!
you don't have to create a new colony as you can Smith mithril once you get the tech to do so but I would recommend it since it takes much longer to obtain the required amounts