[A13] Mod MEGA PACK

Started by crusader2010, May 03, 2016, 01:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynastiew

Yeah the bug about certain weapon which can't shoot because it's always reloading have already been report?

RoronoaDroagon

well, any weapons aren`t reloading, mainly because theyr not picking up the ammo and carry it on them.

crusader2010

Quote from: Dynastiew on May 12, 2016, 08:49:50 PM
Yeah the bug about certain weapon which can't shoot because it's always reloading have already been report?

It's not a bug. You need to craft or find ammo for your weapons due to CombatRealism mod. And you should create loadouts that include the weapon of choice and the ammo, in the Assign menu from the bottom of the main screen. Also make sure you look out for what type of ammo you are currently using - AP, HE, FMJ etc. Right click on the Reload button to change the ammo type.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

crusader2010

Quote from: RoronoaDroagon on May 12, 2016, 08:42:42 PM
hello
i think i got 2 bug`s for you.
1. the ammo for the railgun and normal assoult rifle aren`t geting re-loaded in to those 2 guns.
2. every time i try to open a saved game it gives me a message, about the game encounted a error while loading up the map/world. and after that the saves are unusable.
and i`m not sure if this is a bug or not but the civs aren`t picking up any extra stuff and use`s the backpack to hold it, that is the same with the ammo.

your doing a great job and love the modpack. :)
keep up the good work.

Only thing that comes to mind is that you removed some critical mods from the pack, or changed their load order before loading the saved game(and it looks to me that you did something with CombatRealism - any change to that WILL make the saved games incompatible unless you restore the initial loading order). If you have this pack exactly and you have copied the ModsConfig.xml file in the right folder, there should be no issues.

Dynastiew

Guyz i know i need ammo >_<, the problem is that i have ammo but they keep reloading ad vitam eternam, i'am the only one wich on certain weapon (not all) it does that?

crusader2010

Quote from: Dynastiew on May 13, 2016, 06:02:29 AM
Guyz i know i need ammo >_<, the problem is that i have ammo but they keep reloading ad vitam eternam, i'am the only one wich on certain weapon (not all) it does that?

I did have it happen with great bows, but after the CR update it started working properly again. Didn't have any issues with any weapon until know. If the appropriate ammo type is in the pawn's inventory and chosen for the weapon, it should work.

Maybe post all the weapons that are not working. Or the ones that are.
Yet I still believe it has something to do with changing the mod order or using an older save that didn't have CR at the start.

Dynastiew

Now, i know what is wrong is the type of ammo :) it doesn't change automaticly between reloading, you have to right click and choose wich ammo you want to load in your weapon, i have the impression the ai doesn't know how to do it, since sometime they couldn't reload either but i'm not sure so i need to test it out.

RoronoaDroagon

okey, but what if the only thing i have done is copy paste the diffrent files to were theyr suppose to be and the only change i have done is to add 3 mods that got nothing to do with CB or the weapons mod's at all.
i'll re-instal compleatly everything and test it out from there, but it seems to me that the CB mod isen't working properly for me, for i got no hud coming up that is added by CB/combat realism.

great mod though, good work, if i could donate to give you something back for your work i whould ^^

crusader2010

Quote from: Dynastiew on May 13, 2016, 10:34:12 AM
Now, i know what is wrong is the type of ammo :) it doesn't change automaticly between reloading, you have to right click and choose wich ammo you want to load in your weapon, i have the impression the ai doesn't know how to do it, since sometime they couldn't reload either but i'm not sure so i need to test it out.

Sorry mate, didn't want to offend you! It's just I'm aware of the language barrier (English is not my first language) and I know some ideas might not come out clear enough :)
Are you willing to test the pack with a new world+colony? I have no idea what might have been corrupted in that saved game.

Quoteokey, but what if the only thing i have done is copy paste the diffrent files to were theyr suppose to be and the only change i have done is to add 3 mods that got nothing to do with CB or the weapons mod's at all.
i'll re-instal compleatly everything and test it out from there, but it seems to me that the CB mod isen't working properly for me, for i got no hud coming up that is added by CB/combat realism.

great mod though, good work, if i could donate to give you something back for your work i whould ^^

Something could've happened that corrupted the saved game. It's not only CR with weapons, but CR Defenses too. And some other mods that were patched to be compatible with CR. There might be a link between all of these... I guess it's really hard to determine a cause.

And there's no need for monetization... I just put together some packs other people made. They are the ones deserving the recognition & etc.

Dynastiew

Aahaha well i wasn't offended at all, mostly confused because everyone told me to get ammo xD.

Welp everything is fine now (will see if i have other npc not reloading their gun with their other ammo type, saw that mostly on westernisation guns), just need the time to understand the combat realism system ^^.

Thank you for your time :3.

So let's see loadout

crusader2010

Quote from: Dynastiew on May 13, 2016, 11:35:11 AM
Aahaha well i wasn't offended at all, mostly confused because everyone told me to get ammo xD.

Welp everything is fine now (will see if i have other npc not reloading their gun with their other ammo type, saw that mostly on westernisation guns), just need the time to understand the combat realism system ^^.

Thank you for your time :3.

So let's see loadout

AHA! NOW I THINK I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Westernization mod received an update that I didn't have the time to put into the pack!!! If you have the time, please download it from the mod's page, overwrite the one from this pack and try your old save that was bugged. Probably some of the weapons were not fully compatible with CR.

Please UPDATE the Westernization mod to the latest version

RoronoaDroagon

okey, and i`m checking the log in dev mode and i get alot of XML. errors, and specificly on recoiloffsetY.
is that caused because i need the new westernisation mod/update for it??

crusader2010

Quote from: RoronoaDroagon on May 13, 2016, 11:59:32 AM
okey, and i`m checking the log in dev mode and i get alot of XML. errors, and specificly on recoiloffsetY.
is that caused because i need the new westernisation mod/update for it??

Definitely yes! That's what was fixed in the last update :)

RoronoaDroagon

okey, and yes, the problem is fixed.
i`m only seeing XML errors for armorPenetration.
it`s not anything that ruins or f*cks up the game though.
thanks alot for the help and again: your doing a really good job, this is deffinelty the modpack i`ll be useing ^^

crusader2010

Quote from: RoronoaDroagon on May 13, 2016, 12:10:25 PM
okey, and yes, the problem is fixed.
i`m only seeing XML errors for armorPenetration.
it`s not anything that ruins or f*cks up the game though.
thanks alot for the help and again: your doing a really good job, this is deffinelty the modpack i`ll be useing ^^

If those errors are still from Westernization weapons, please notify the author by posting in the mod's thread :) If not, armor penetration was added to melee weapons, in the last version of CR - so it might be strictly CR related. Hopefully someone will be able to fix those issues (the mod's author stopped the development). Though, do try it with a new colony too, as there might be some remnants from your saved game.

PS: I'll be updating the pack with other mods/updates too, but right now I'm very short on available time :(