[A13] Mod MEGA PACK

Started by crusader2010, May 03, 2016, 01:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoronoaDroagon

yeah, it looks like it's from one of those 2 mods, not sure, i whould guess WM though.
and i just did a test run with a new colonie and it works as it should do ^^

yeah, and just take your time and do what you have to do, real life comes first ^^
your doing a good job and thanks for the help with the bug/trouble shooting.

crusader2010

Quote from: RoronoaDroagon on May 13, 2016, 12:26:25 PM
yeah, it looks like it's from one of those 2 mods, not sure, i whould guess WM though.
and i just did a test run with a new colonie and it works as it should do ^^

yeah, and just take your time and do what you have to do, real life comes first ^^
your doing a good job and thanks for the help with the bug/trouble shooting.

Anytime :) and thanks for the kind words! I'm glad everything worked out fine.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

RoronoaDroagon

any reason for why i`m not geting a reload bar/hud option??
is it anything i have to do or something like that ingame??

passi965

I'm having a bit of a problem here, the (No cleaning please!) mod is causing some problems, my colonists jusst stand there the whole day trying to clean a bit of dirt and they are stuck there until they get hungy or want to do another job, its quite anoying becuase i dont want them to clean my whole home zone.

it always did that since i installed this modpack.
I would really apperciate it if someone could help me with this.

Best Regards
Passi965

RoronoaDroagon

you have to remove that mod, to fix it, but you HAVE to start a new colonie :/

RoronoaDroagon

any way to make the hige cal weapons??

Hey. Nice modpack.
However, just like a lot of people, I'm having problems with guns. I've only tried the 1870 henry, 1876 and 1873 winchesters, which I assume it's from westernization, so I updated the mod itself. Didn't work. Then I tried updating CR. Also didn't work, and I'm out of ideas. I can send a log if I actually find where it's located.
And yes, I do have ammo on the pawn. It just keeps stuck on a loop between aiming and reloading, consuming all 10 bullets on the gun the minute it's supposed to shoot. I've also assigned the loadout for him.
Also, the HUD keeps flickering sometimes, as in, some of the buttons disappear for half a second or so, mostly when I'm moving my mouse. It's not constant, though, so I'm fine with it. Dunno if it's related, but it's still something.

RoronoaDroagon

Quote from: 530698 on May 14, 2016, 01:50:06 AM
Hey. Nice modpack.
However, just like a lot of people, I'm having problems with guns. I've only tried the 1870 henry, 1876 and 1873 winchesters, which I assume it's from westernization, so I updated the mod itself. Didn't work. Then I tried updating CR. Also didn't work, and I'm out of ideas. I can send a log if I actually find where it's located.
And yes, I do have ammo on the pawn. It just keeps stuck on a loop between aiming and reloading, consuming all 10 bullets on the gun the minute it's supposed to shoot. I've also assigned the loadout for him.
Also, the HUD keeps flickering sometimes, as in, some of the buttons disappear for half a second or so, mostly when I'm moving my mouse. It's not constant, though, so I'm fine with it. Dunno if it's related, but it's still something.

yes, theyr from WN, and you need to update that mod.
also go to options and turn on DEV mode, and see after the XML errors, it you see the velocity error, update WN. anyone els other than penetration post here.
the penetratoin Error is not vital

Quote from: RoronoaDroagon on May 14, 2016, 02:59:49 AM
Quote from: 530698 on May 14, 2016, 01:50:06 AM
Hey. Nice modpack.

yes, theyr from WN, and you need to update that mod.
also go to options and turn on DEV mode, and see after the XML errors, it you see the velocity error, update WN. anyone els other than penetration post here.
the penetratoin Error is not vital

Already did update WN. Updated again, just to be sure, and same thing.
About the dev mode, it's saying that CR is causing this (either that, or something's conflicting with CR)

jbradley4809

Hey guys. This may be the wrong place, i'm not sure...I'm new to rimworld and decided to mod it, mainly cause I like more indepth combat. So I'm running this mod pack...I'm just curious I was able to craft LMG and most of my people couldn't equip it because it was too heavy, or if they did they couldn't take ammo to reload because of weight or bulk....Am I doing something wrong? So am I missing something that could help them actually equip weapons/ammo AND still haul things/work?

Also yah, i'm getting some errors when raids spawn with those Henry weapons also :( Love the mod pack, saves me a lot of work trying to figure out what goes well with what and I love how it changes the base game! Thank you!

Quote from: jbradley4809 on May 14, 2016, 12:01:10 PM
Hey guys. This may be the wrong place, i'm not sure...I'm new to rimworld and decided to mod it, mainly cause I like more indepth combat. So I'm running this mod pack...I'm just curious I was able to craft LMG and most of my people couldn't equip it because it was too heavy, or if they did they couldn't take ammo to reload because of weight or bulk....Am I doing something wrong? So am I missing something that could help them actually equip weapons/ammo AND still haul things/work?

Also yah, i'm getting some errors when raids spawn with those Henry weapons also :( Love the mod pack, saves me a lot of work trying to figure out what goes well with what and I love how it changes the base game! Thank you!

Try equipping a backpack or a tactical vest, and check if something in their medical tab is actually screwing up your plans.

Also, regarding the westernization mod problem, only the weapons from that mod are actually causing problems; tested with ak-47 and it worked just fine. I just decided to de-activate it untill someone gives the green light that it's working.

crusader2010

Updated main thread - added a new pack version - v6. See changelog 8 for details.

crusader2010

For anyone having issues with some weapons from the Westernization mod, please let the author know about it - there might be hidden bugs. I've already wrote about the armor penetration debug error messages.

The NoCleaningPlease mod has a weird bug that doesn't occur every time. For safety you should disable the mod. I'm keeping it active in the pack because I didn't have any issues unless tampering with the mod order and reloading a saved game :)

Garr1971

I added a few other mods:
ARBFasterSleepSickImmunity - satisfied that the pawn heal faster during sleep
ARBNoInfestations - no more bugs in cave!
BrainMod v1.00 - devices for giving traits to colonists
Clock - clock, simply clock
Clutter Furniture - IKEA in 5500
CorePanda v13.2 - see below
ED-PersonalNanoShields - cheat a little, but good shields
Expanded Power v1.00 - big plasma generator
ExtendedStorage-ExtendedStorage1.4 - excellent crates, boxes and baskets
Food Preservation 1.2 - jerky, dried fruits and berries, good support, when there is no refrigerator
GeneticEngineering v1.0 - minor modifications of the pawns, and help diversify the game
Good luck Bigger raids - big, very big raids, minimal 12-15 enemies
LED Lights 1.4 - cheap lamps
LT_ADogSaid - Prosthetics your animals
Marijuana Mod [A13] - marijuana is marijuana, bring joy to the colonists
MechaniteAugmentation - reversible disease for the benefit of the colonists
Mending - Oooo!!! just fix it, and how much joy
Miscellaneous_MAI - colonists do with his own hands
Miscellaneous_Robots - bot haulers, cleaners, gardeners, free from the hands of simple labor
Miscellaneous_Robots_Xtension - see above
ModRequestedTraits - terms of skills degradation over time, softer
More Factions Spawn - more factions spawn, thanks KO
Pawn State Icons - icons of needs pawns
PersonalShieldMKII-PersonalShieldMKII1.3 - easier, cheaper, more functional
PowerArmourMKII-PowerArmourMKII1.4 - easier, cheaper, more functional
Raccoon 's Mods - boots and gloves
RemoteExplosives - remote explosives, thanks KO
RimPharma v2.14 - ooo, drugs)
RW_FluffyRelations-0.13.0.1 - plenty of family ties, likes and dislikes
Soda Brewing v1.50 - bring joy colonist
T-CoreCropTweaks -
T-ExpandedCrops -
T-MoreFloors -
Vegetable Garden v3.6 - yeah, why not?
compatible with the pack, not to say more in detail
I am sorry for bad english

crusader2010

Most of these mods are providing a degree of imbalance(i.e. making the game too easy in some cases) that I'm not comfortable with. Also, some of them might not interact properly. That's why I won't be adding them to the pack. Be aware that some of the mods from the pack already do the same thing as some that you added (e.g. compare MadSkills and ModRequestedTraits, Clock - there is already an option in the menu)

That said, I am exploring some more mods (darkness revamp, nano storage, etc); hopefully it'll turn out ok.

But if you like them and they are working for you, do enjoy playing the game! :)