[A13] Mod MEGA PACK

Started by crusader2010, May 03, 2016, 01:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crusader2010

Like I said before, AutoEquip is NOT working. There should've been a new tab (near Social, Gear, Character, Needs, Health). I think you should use the ModsConfig.xml as it comes with this pack, since that is how you will get the most benefits. In your pictures you have the LOADOUTS screen which is from CombatRealism. And we know it works. Autoequip does not.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

slider602

hi Crusader2010 i love your modpack . i got one question though could you add stargate mod?

crusader2010

Quote from: slider602 on June 02, 2016, 06:41:35 PM
hi Crusader2010 i love your modpack . i got one question though could you add stargate mod?

add it if you want :) i personally don't like it that much :P

masterzed

Quote from: crusader2010 on June 02, 2016, 06:21:17 PM
Like I said before, AutoEquip is NOT working. There should've been a new tab (near Social, Gear, Character, Needs, Health). I think you should use the ModsConfig.xml as it comes with this pack, since that is how you will get the most benefits. In your pictures you have the LOADOUTS screen which is from CombatRealism. And we know it works. Autoequip does not.
;) ;)

Undecided

Quote from: crusader2010 on June 02, 2016, 04:00:33 PM

What I don't know and cannot find on the mod's page is what items you can make from the new minerals. There seems to be a CR patch to it(for some armor), but I'm not sure that the weapons (if any) actually work with CR.

The materials are just for "stuff"-ing constructions with different stats.
Copper worse than steel in most stats, but has higher beauty, so is good for crafting decorative stuff. Think of it as a cheaper knock-off of gold that you can actually find enough of to make constructions out of. Aluminium is similar, but less beauty bonus and instead a slight speed bonus (but weaker damage) for melee weapons. High-grade steel is... well, should be pretty obvious. Steel but better, though is inferior to Reinforced Steel. Concrete is just an artificial stone material that's stronger than basic stone (though again, inferior to the Reinforced Stone Blocks currently in the modpack).

All furniture that can be made out of metal can be made out of the aforementioned metals. Likewise for melee weapons. But none of it is really overpowered enough to warrant concerns about balance, particularly compared to Vandinium(sp?), Reinforced Plasteel, or other stuff already in the mod.

crusader2010

Vancidium is not overpowered since it is extremely expensive to make, while the reinforced stuff gets almost nullified by any raider with grenades(they do area damage). If there are no actual items added, then it should be compatible :) will definitely try it when I get the time! Thanks

xRg

Good day! Found a new bug. Lost guests.
All the time wasted guests (and caravans) who stayed at the settlement. Go fine, but then (2-3 dаys) system say they're gone.
Last version of modpack.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

crusader2010

I believe that's a known bug with Hospitality I think...or some other mods that relate to factions. Their chief gets angered if the pawns don't exit the map in time (which can happen for 1000 reasons, especially on large maps). I don't think it's something fixable, but check the threads of those mods.

xRg

Quote from: crusader2010 on June 03, 2016, 07:58:08 AM
I believe that's a known bug with Hospitality I think...or some other mods that relate to factions. Their chief gets angered if the pawns don't exit the map in time (which can happen for 1000 reasons, especially on large maps). I don't think it's something fixable, but check the threads of those mods.

I already found. It's Hospitality bug. The author seems to be fixed, probably not all.

Undecided

Oh, you meant actual equipment. Nah. There are a few unique items (skydrill, drill head, coolant), but those are all related to operating the deep mine. There's no weapons, turrets, or other unique items. Only unique buildings are the Nuclear Power Plant, Deep Mine, and an improved smelter (four times the energy consumption, two times the slag processing speed). So I don't really see any necessity for any sort of compatibility patches or tweaks, unless maybe you want to make the new materials compatible with whatever the Reinforced Materials mod is.

crusader2010

Quote from: Undecided on June 03, 2016, 01:55:23 PM

Oh, you meant actual equipment. Nah. There are a few unique items (skydrill, drill head, coolant), but those are all related to operating the deep mine. There's no weapons, turrets, or other unique items. Only unique buildings are the Nuclear Power Plant, Deep Mine, and an improved smelter (four times the energy consumption, two times the slag processing speed). So I don't really see any necessity for any sort of compatibility patches or tweaks, unless maybe you want to make the new materials compatible with whatever the Reinforced Materials mod is.

I was writing about the faction relation decrease strangeness :)
If that's all industrialization adds, then it'd be a great addition :)

SmartererThanYou

kaizokoo

I dont know if this "Bug" has been posted yet so ..
All of my colonists decided to drop their weapons and ammo and pick up 1 single .303 ammo.
When I tried to get any of them to pick up a new weapon they would immediately put it back down, everytime.
Thought it was pretty funny.
A reload of the latest autosave fixed this.
Is there anyway to avoid it in the future if possible?

crusader2010

@kaizokoo: interesting bug lol. If the reload fixed it from happening again then it's ok. This is probably one of those bugs that appear once every 3years or so. Must be something with the loadouts. An idea would be to delete and redo the loadout at fault.

@smartererthanyou: nice picture ;D probably it's related to the ocean biome mod, so I suggest asking there for help.