[A13] Mod MEGA PACK

Started by crusader2010, May 03, 2016, 01:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cakeonslaught

People are saying to switch Hospitality to 1.11c, but doesn't that version conflict with CombatRealism? The patch notes for Hospitality say it added compatibility in 1.13.

kaizokoo

Quote from: crusader2010 on June 04, 2016, 03:03:13 AM
@kaizokoo: interesting bug lol. If the reload fixed it from happening again then it's ok. This is probably one of those bugs that appear once every 3years or so. Must be something with the loadouts. An idea would be to delete and redo the loadout at fault.
As in the colonists loadouts ? i havent changed anything there. They automatically go n get clothes and i just tell them the weapons n ammo to use.
I've ran across another more serious problem.
Colonists with certain guns wont reload properly.
They stand there and ReloadReloadReloadReloadReloadReload infinitely. Happened with Hechler Koch G36, AK-47 and M78 Verteli Rifle.
Also with the M78 Verteli Rifle I watched a Colonist continually reload 8 bullets at a time and use 8 bullets by reloading again completely depleting the 300 or so bullets he had without firing a shot.

crusader2010

Quote from: kaizokoo on June 05, 2016, 10:16:29 AM
Quote from: crusader2010 on June 04, 2016, 03:03:13 AM
@kaizokoo: interesting bug lol. If the reload fixed it from happening again then it's ok. This is probably one of those bugs that appear once every 3years or so. Must be something with the loadouts. An idea would be to delete and redo the loadout at fault.
As in the colonists loadouts ? i havent changed anything there. They automatically go n get clothes and i just tell them the weapons n ammo to use.
I've ran across another more serious problem.
Colonists with certain guns wont reload properly.
They stand there and ReloadReloadReloadReloadReloadReload infinitely. Happened with Hechler Koch G36, AK-47 and M78 Verteli Rifle.
Also with the M78 Verteli Rifle I watched a Colonist continually reload 8 bullets at a time and use 8 bullets by reloading again completely depleting the 300 or so bullets he had without firing a shot.

Those weapons seem to be from the Westernization mod. I suggest asking there (it's an incompatibility with CR). Some of them work, some don't, it seems. I suggest also providing the saved game/mods list/Modsconfig.xml so that the author can investigate better. Also look in the debug console if there are any errors related to it.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Tuco

I ran into the same thing last week with the Vertelli weapon.

Crusader-Not sure if you remember my post but that was the weapon I was having a problem with and just decided to drop it and make something different so you could be onto something with the Western Mod etc....

crusader2010

Quote from: Tuco on June 05, 2016, 10:45:36 AM
I ran into the same thing last week with the Vertelli weapon.

Crusader-Not sure if you remember my post but that was the weapon I was having a problem with and just decided to drop it and make something different so you could be onto something with the Western Mod etc....

Yep, please let the author know about which weapons are not working! They need compatibility patches with CR :)

Ventrue

Thank you for creating this pack.

I'm using version 9.1 and I seem to have ran into an issue. Vulcan Cannon doesn't fire when hostiles are in range. On the other hand turrets are working fine.

crusader2010

Quote from: Ventrue on June 06, 2016, 12:00:34 AM

I'm using version 9.1 and I seem to have ran into an issue. Vulcan Cannon doesn't fire when hostiles are in range. On the other hand turrets are working fine.

Hmm strange. Do any of the automatic turrets work? If not, look on the last pages of CombatRealism thread for a link to a modified DLL I made. I remember putting it in this pack though...i'll need to check again later today. If the rest of the automatic turrets do work, then let me know if you have any errors in the debug console of the game when using the Vulcan.

Ventrue

I just built 1 precision turret, 1 military grade turret and 1 shredder turret and they all fire when a hostile is within range. I don't see any errors related to turrets. I always get 1 as soon as I load the game concerning embrasures (Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Things/Building/Embrasure/Embrasure in any active mod or in base resources.)  and when I use VeinMiner according to the output log .
I do use other mods with your pack and I get no additional errors (misc robots, mending, tilled soil, industrialization). If you think the issue is on my side I can remove everything and just install your pack to test it out.

edit: Forgot to add that I also tried the modified dll just in case I get different results and it has the same issue.

crusader2010

Quote from: Ventrue on June 06, 2016, 03:54:39 AM
I just built 1 precision turret, 1 military grade turret and 1 shredder turret and they all fire when a hostile is within range. I don't see any errors related to turrets. I always get 1 as soon as I load the game concerning embrasures (Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Things/Building/Embrasure/Embrasure in any active mod or in base resources.)  and when I use VeinMiner according to the output log .
I do use other mods with your pack and I get no additional errors (misc robots, mending, tilled soil, industrialization). If you think the issue is on my side I can remove everything and just install your pack to test it out.

edit: Forgot to add that I also tried the modified dll just in case I get different results and it has the same issue.

Then it's something related to the vulcan cannon specifically. I'll take a look when I can and see if anything can be fixed.

Ventrue

Thank you, I appreciate it.

crusader2010

Quote from: Ventrue on June 06, 2016, 05:06:51 AM
Thank you, I appreciate it.

You should also write in VeinMiner's thread about those errors you get in the output log.

crusader2010

Quote from: Ventrue on June 06, 2016, 12:00:34 AM

I found the issue. For a quick fix, go into "\Mods\ED-MoreVanillaTurrets\Defs\ThingDefs\MVT_Buildings_Security.xml" and search for the Vulcan Cannon definition. Inside it, search for "Impassable" and change it to "PassThroughOnly". That tag needs to look like this:

<passability>PassThroughOnly</passability>

Now the Vulcan cannons should be able to fire without issues. I'll let the author know about this :)

Ventrue

that did the trick! Thank you :)

Lucifer

Hey, Sorry if i sound stupid but i think i installed the modpack wrong, it say's every mod is incompatible.
"There is no such thing as second place, Only first loser."

crusader2010

Quote from: Cyborg-Sctyher on June 06, 2016, 08:23:01 PM
Hey, Sorry if i sound stupid but i think i installed the modpack wrong, it say's every mod is incompatible.

It's ok. Simply do it again cleanly :) delete config folder, mods folder except Core, and extract again. Don't forget to put modsconfig.xml before starting the game.