[A13] Mod MEGA PACK

Started by crusader2010, May 03, 2016, 01:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargate24k

hi guys st off  thx for the mod pack St ever time playing with mods and loving it.

but i have a small problem my plants randomly die room temp is 21 like every other game i play befor this mod pack but heal-root strawberry i can grow small amounts of them if i make a large growing area before they all die but things like devil strand is so slow growing it all dies.

anyone got any ideas how to fix or what mod changes plant stuff

i think i found out why. it was the poison ship that was over half map away >.>

Oga88

Nice mod pack... Thank you!!!

But there is somethings that I would love for you to add to it, Rimsenal with all the factions and weapons, also a good addition would be Mechanical defense.

also i found that the light bells that grow in caves don't grow in pots but you can plant them and sometimes weapons from westernization just waste all ammo and don't shoot at all.

crusader2010

Quote from: Oga88 on June 07, 2016, 10:59:15 AM
Nice mod pack... Thank you!!!

But there is somethings that I would love for you to add to it, Rimsenal with all the factions and weapons, also a good addition would be Mechanical defense.

also i found that the light bells that grow in caves don't grow in pots but you can plant them and sometimes weapons from westernization just waste all ammo and don't shoot at all.

1. Rimsenal-Security is not at all compatible with CombatRealism regarding the weapons. It is present in the pack, but not enabled ;) I've added the storytellers though.
2. I haven't tested mechanical defense but it's something I don't plan on adding due to balancing issues. Basically I believe that everything except the mechanical walls are overpowered (especially the droids). But, like I said many times, you are free to add this mod and play however you wish :) basic recommendation is to add it either at the end of the list, or before CombatRealism. If this doesn't work, then it's very likely you won't be able to play it with this pack.
3. You should update the Caveworld Flora mod to the latest version. I think it was a bug with it. I'll try to put out another version of the pack today, with several updates. Will probably remake the thread too, to make more room :)
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

crusader2010

Reposted this pack in order to make room for more information. LINK: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20669.0. I will be locking this now.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack