[A13] Mod MEGA PACK

Started by crusader2010, May 03, 2016, 01:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kite1024

Quote from: crusader2010 on May 12, 2016, 03:33:22 AM
Quote from: kite1024 on May 12, 2016, 03:28:19 AM
Or just remove the cleaning mod :D

No problems then. I also added Misc. robots (+xtra) and MAI, no problems yet so far. Added tillable soil to the bottom, works wonders.

EDIT: Crusader, do you know why vegetable garden is incompatible?

If I remember correctly it's because of the new plants. Mods like Plant24h probably do not work for them.  There were some other interactions too, but cannot remember them right now(maybe related to the food crafting). Try it if you want but expect some strange behavior(probably), or other mods not working(if you load vegetable garden last).

Also, I do not think the MAI mod is compatible with some of the mods, like CR and others that change colonist stats. I may be wrong though, didn't have time to check the threads lately.
I'll let you know when I get around to building a MAI (Getting bashed in the head on a regular basis here :D))

crusader2010

Lower the difficulty or use god mode :D
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Garr1971

Quote from: kite1024 on May 12, 2016, 03:42:10 AM
Quote from: crusader2010 on May 12, 2016, 03:33:22 AM
Quote from: kite1024 on May 12, 2016, 03:28:19 AM
Or just remove the cleaning mod :D

No problems then. I also added Misc. robots (+xtra) and MAI, no problems yet so far. Added tillable soil to the bottom, works wonders.

EDIT: Crusader, do you know why vegetable garden is incompatible?

If I remember correctly it's because of the new plants. Mods like Plant24h probably do not work for them.  There were some other interactions too, but cannot remember them right now(maybe related to the food crafting). Try it if you want but expect some strange behavior(probably), or other mods not working(if you load vegetable garden last).

Also, I do not think the MAI mod is compatible with some of the mods, like CR and others that change colonist stats. I may be wrong though, didn't have time to check the threads lately.
I'll let you know when I get around to building a MAI (Getting bashed in the head on a regular basis here :D))
MAI mod is compatible.

Dynastiew

Thanks for the modpack i just downloaded it :D, one question though any reason for not putting " a dog said" mod ?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16000.0

r.Onofre

Quote from: Dynastiew on May 12, 2016, 11:25:14 AM
Thanks for the modpack i just downloaded it :D, one question though any reason for not putting " a dog said" mod ?

I'm using that mod and so far no errors. Didn't need to use it yet tho...

crusader2010

Quote from: r.Onofre on May 12, 2016, 01:37:26 PM
Quote from: Dynastiew on May 12, 2016, 11:25:14 AM

I'm using that mod and so far no errors. Didn't need to use it yet tho...

Basically that's the reason I haven't included it :) there's virtually little need to perform surgeries on animals. I was also afraid of conflicting with [Extended Prosthetics & Organ Engineering] and [DE Surgeries] - 2 mods related to organs and medical stuff seemed enough to me (and since they are working very well, I didn't want there to be a chance of conflicting with [A dog said]).

Entropy147

Is it possible you (or I) could add prepare carefully into this modpack?

crusader2010

Quote from: Sentry on May 12, 2016, 02:19:06 PM
Is it possible you (or I) could add prepare carefully into this modpack?

I wrote several pages ago that I'm not going to include that mod in the pack because it simplifies the start too much in my opinion. You can add it though (probably it's best either after Edb Mod Order, or right at the end of the list - don't know which one actually works).

Entropy147

ahh, I understand, and sorry, I must of skimmed over that post.

Dynastiew

You can put it yourself i wo,ndered the same this afternoon (except i searched each page for "prepare") don't forget to put the patch for it to work with Mai.

Well i have a husky who lack a leg, and i though it was possible with it to put them superior leg (more damage, faster or things like that) but i might be wrong.

thanks for the answer anyway :).

someone

Hi, would Darkness Revamp be compatibles?    - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19873.0

I don't see why it would conflict, but I saw a post on there about a possible conflict with CR, which doesn't make sense to me.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't realize DR was more than a graphical overhaul, so I guess there answer is no.

crusader2010

Quote from: someone on May 12, 2016, 04:26:20 PM
Hi, would Darkness Revamp be compatibles?    - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19873.0

I don't see why it would conflict, but I saw a post on there about a possible conflict with CR, which doesn't make sense to me.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't realize DR was more than a graphical overhaul, so I guess there answer is no.

Actually I got it, together with the addon, and will be testing it when I have enough free time. If it's compatible I'm going to add it :)

Will also add several hair mods (lol), one for furniture and the skill decay changer - if everything works out ok.

someone

Quote from: crusader2010 on May 12, 2016, 04:33:21 PM
Quote from: someone on May 12, 2016, 04:26:20 PM

Actually I got it, together with the addon, and will be testing it when I have enough free time. If it's compatible I'm going to add it :)

Will also add several hair mods (lol), one for furniture and the skill decay changer - if everything works out ok.

That would be awesome :)

I also was wondering about the apparello mod and more fractions compatibility with this pack. I haven't tested them yet, as I am still sorting through my mods, but I would assume it would work seeing it's adding more of something and not overhauling anything.?

crusader2010

Factions should probably work ok, unless the weapons they can have are not compatible with CR, or, somehow, colonist stats are changed in a way that conflicts with CR !!! Any vanilla "standard" faction should work.

The Apparello mod seemed to work ok in the earliest versions of the pack, but I really didn't enjoy the clutter (too many craftable items) ;D It might also interfere with some crafting benches and such, so it's not 100% safe.

But if it works for you, then great! :)

RoronoaDroagon

hello
i think i got 2 bug`s for you.
1. the ammo for the railgun and normal assoult rifle aren`t geting re-loaded in to those 2 guns.
2. every time i try to open a saved game it gives me a message, about the game encounted a error while loading up the map/world. and after that the saves are unusable.
and i`m not sure if this is a bug or not but the civs aren`t picking up any extra stuff and use`s the backpack to hold it, that is the same with the ammo.

your doing a great job and love the modpack. :)
keep up the good work.