[1.0] One Big Family (updated 19.10.2018)

Started by Orion, May 05, 2016, 10:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpt Pick Lucky

PLOT TWIST       this mod is awesome    i cant stop laughing at the insane relationships that happen during raids

Fluffe

*blows away mod dust* Hey can you update this mod to Alpha 14 o wait PLOT TWIST its already updated ANOTHER PLOT TWIST its currently only on steam lol

Orion

Oh yeah, good point! I haven't uploaded a new version here yet ::)

Fluffe

Ptolisgoodguy

Ha, I know how you did this... PLOT TWIST! I don't actually, but I don't need your help to figure it out... ANOTHER PLOT TWIST! I actually do need your help, can you please explain how you did this.
I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

Orion

DariusWolfe

So, it occurred to me today that you missed a major trick by not naming this mod "It's All Relative"

#rimworldshowerthoughts

faltonico

Hello there,
Have you introduced some of this mod into hospitality or faction discovery? cause i am having a lot of unlikely relationships with raiders, so much that a couple of my pawns are breaking constantly because of how many relatives they have killed, or is it just bad luck? Dx

Orion

I haven't - but I believe RimWorld has.

I'm not using this mod myself anymore, since the base game is doing it well enough now.

Orion

Updated to A16!

Changelog

1.16 - 05.01.2017
- Updated to A16
- Tweak: Nerfed - won't create new relationships to colonists you already have (there will still be hidden ones)

Orion

Updated to A17!

By public demand... *cough* well... there were some people on Steam who wanted it. So there.

Changelog

1.17 - 21.08.2017
- Updated to A17
- New: Amount of random relationships can be customized in mod options
- New: New relationships with colonists can be disabled in mod options