What percentage is considered "tattered?"

Started by nuschler22, May 05, 2016, 08:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuschler22

For the "wearing tattered clothes" feeling, at what percentage is it considered "tattered?"

Thanks.

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Ekarus

In my experience it's been less than 50% Kinda a bummer but once you've got even a relatively small cotton farm going and a decent tailor you can crank out enough clothes to be able to let em toss em at 50%

nuschler22

cultist

"Worn-out" debuff starts at 49% clothing quality and gives -3 mood.

"Tattered", not sure but I think it's 33%. the penalty is -5 I believe?

This goes for armor and personal shields as well, but not weapons.

nuschler22

Quote from: cultist on May 06, 2016, 07:12:59 AM
"Worn-out" debuff starts at 49% clothing quality and gives -3 mood.

"Tattered", not sure but I think it's 33%. the penalty is -5 I believe?

This goes for armor and personal shields as well, but not weapons.

Excellent.  Very helpful.  Thanks.

Kiter5

I came looking for answers to this as well. They must have changed it. My peoples are complaining ay 49% (it didn't seem like tattered to me, but I guess they are all used to  fancy Glitterworld duds)

OFWG

Quote from: Kiter5 on May 24, 2018, 03:08:04 PM
My peoples are complaining ay 49% (it didn't seem like tattered to me, but I guess they are all used to  fancy Glitterworld duds)

That's my experience too... I set the clothing assignments to minimum 50% and once I have a furnace I burn everything below 51%. I despise having that "worn clothing" warning on the side.
Quote from: sadpickle on August 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
I like how they saw the naked guy with no food and said, "what he needs is an SMG."

Kiter5

Quote from: OFWG on May 24, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

That's my experience too... I set the clothing assignments to minimum 50% and once I have a furnace I burn everything below 51%. I despise having that "worn clothing" warning on the side.

good idea. I usually sell off as much as I can, but still have a surplus that just takes up space that my people never want to wear.