[A15] Hauling and cleaning enabling mods.

Started by Kyos, May 06, 2016, 12:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyos

HaulIT Download Link

A primitive and simple mod that merely comments out the restriction tags related to the hauling task. Enabling anyone and everyone to haul items from point A to point B.*

*Hauling may still be disabled for people who miss a full set of working limbs for holding or moving.

image hosting site no sign up

CleanIT Download Link
A primitive mod that merely comments out the restriction tags relating to the cleaning task. Allowing any colonist to clean regardless of phobias or background where mops killed their parents.
greenshot
DoIT Download Link
A simple mod that combines the two previously listed mods. For the complete package of colonist petty utility.

Have a nice day_

Igabod

so people that are incapable of dumb labor are still capable of hauling? I might just have to give this mod a go next time I play. I'm kinda surprised I didn't think of doing this mod myself many alphas ago. I've always hated having people who couldn't figure out how to pick up an object and walk 15 feet and drop it. Never made sense to me. Everybody in real life knows how to do that. The only time I think someone should be incapable of hauling is if both arms are missing and a proper replacement hasn't been installed yet.

LanMc

I'm with Igabod...  Why didn't I think about this?!  Great idea!   Take this you capable but uppity "No Dumb Labor" colonist!  Yes, you will haul!  ::evil laugh.::
Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

Jakub k.

nuschler22

I've never understood why some people can't haul or clean.  It makes no sense.  Especially in a survival situation.

Great mod.

Killaim

i have been asking for this forever! thanx!!

Killaim

Quote from: nuschler22 on May 06, 2016, 12:56:41 PM
I've never understood why some people can't haul or clean.  It makes no sense.  Especially in a survival situation.

Great mod.

"dave quick! grab that stack of steel and carry it over to the turret cables! or we wont build it in time!!"

Dave : Umm.. im like noble...and famous..soo how about....nooooo

"Dave dammit!! we are gonna die if you dont! you are the one closest to it!!"

Dave : Ummh noo i really dont wanna you see... like.. my hands are not meant for slave work

"ARghrr!! mechanoid is ripping me to shreds!! airhrghrrr"

Dave : well ill just go hunting then and carry this deer back after i shot it.

"WHAT?!?!"

dareddevil7

It's not hauling, it's "resource logistics".

LanMc

I am using Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots (V 0.13.3) mods.  I can't use this with those mods if I want the hauling robots to work. 

This mod breaks the hauling robots. 

:(

hoochy

Quote from: LanMc on May 12, 2016, 11:31:21 AM
I am using Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots (V 0.13.3) mods.  I can't use this with those mods if I want the hauling robots to work. 

Works fine for me.

Stalker102

Play with your load order a bit should work.
Life has many Bridges. Don't burn the ones you crossed

LanMc

Quote from: Stalker102 on May 12, 2016, 03:02:39 PM

Play with your load order a bit should work.

Thanks I will give that a try right now!

Minnigin

Fridolin

Is it savegame friendly?

EDIT: It seems like it works.

nytetears