[A15] Hauling and cleaning enabling mods.

Started by Kyos, May 06, 2016, 12:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MercuryDoll

To be honest, "incapable of dumb labor" was a stupid concept. If you drop Kanye West in the middle of nowhere i'm sure he too will eventually start hauling wood to survive, he'd just be pissed that he has to do such plebeian tasks. Which is how it should be: instead of outright refusing to do that, they should get mood debuffs if they are tasked for it, and if they are currently doing these tasks, with a low chance of them actually going to do them as they prioritize other things first.

Plasmatic

Quote from: MercuryDoll on October 02, 2016, 04:47:18 AM
To be honest, "incapable of dumb labor" was a stupid concept. If you drop Kanye West in the middle of nowhere i'm sure he too will eventually start hauling wood to survive, he'd just be pissed that he has to do such plebeian tasks. Which is how it should be: instead of outright refusing to do that, they should get mood debuffs if they are tasked for it, and if they are currently doing these tasks, with a low chance of them actually going to do them as they prioritize other things first.

Now that would be a reality show I would watch... Just to see Kanye bitch and moan while still doing actual work.. instead of now where he just bitches and moans..

Love

Any idea if this needs any updates or should it be good to go for A16?

zamorakbacon

This mod still works for a16 for me. My colonist could haul even with the no dumb labour thing.

FreyaMaluk

Quote from: zamorakbacon on December 24, 2016, 06:50:10 PM
This mod still works for a16 for me. My colonist could haul even with the no dumb labour thing.
do you need to change anything for this mod to work for Alpha 16? or just save it  in the RImworld mod file and ready to go?

zmadz

just change the about file to 0.16.0 and it will work

Dugalle900

Quote from: Ouan on March 09, 2016, 10:33:20 PM
I see that the rumors that Skullywag modded himself to death were greatly exaggerated.

kaptain_kavern

Done.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Wulfen

Cause it's a nice mod, I've updated it to 1.0.

[attachment deleted due to age]

kaptain_kavern