[A17] Mechanite Augmentation Project

Started by Kyos, May 07, 2016, 10:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghizmo

Just because of the way you update your post I'm going to add this to my modlist ^^
I wonder how much more difficult this will make things for me. :)

pirate34

Maybe for balance have mechanites degenerate to the disease forms and then be cured with a secondary; cheaper injection?
I'm mostly interested in this for an easier method to deal with mechanites in the base game but I dont want to make the game too easy to do so.

Kyos

The mod does not actually affect the rouge mechanites already in game. They are simply a... 'refined' version that has less side effects and more control in their applications. Wild strains of mechanites will still infect your colonists at random.

Kyos

In celebration of the mod-update going off without a hitch, [EXPUNGED] Co has slashed prices of their Mechanite Augmentation product line across all of its authorized retailers alongside another firmware update. Your Mechanoids are now hardier and should last a entire year after injection, give or take a few months depending on a persons metabolism or immune response complications. Remember to consult your local doctor or tribal equivalent before use.

123nick

Quote from: Kyos on July 24, 2016, 02:23:19 AM
In celebration of the mod-update going off without a hitch, [EXPUNGED] Co has slashed prices of their Mechanite Augmentation product line across all of its authorized retailers alongside another firmware update. Your Mechanoids are now hardier and should last a entire year after injection, give or take a few months depending on a persons metabolism or immune response complications. Remember to consult your local doctor or tribal equivalent before use.

will it work with EPOE?

Kyos

Unless Tynan has gone back in time and retroactively altered all interactions between Recipe-User and Recipe-User-Calls... Long story short, - this mod will work on unaltered humans along with other surgical and medical mods.

kaptain_kavern

Ho you used Hediff class for simulate the need for maintenance if i understand your code right. That's clever

i'm actually checking (from your comment about EPOE and the use of abstract - you see i read your thread carefully :p ) if DESurgeries will be compatible with this (and if i have done things right in it)

edit : And i just see that <recipeUsers> in RecipeDefs is still on. I was thinking it doesn't work anymore :s

123nick

Quote from: Kyos on July 24, 2016, 02:36:03 AM
Unless Tynan has gone back in time and retroactively altered all interactions between Recipe-User and Recipe-User-Calls... Long story short, - this mod will work on unaltered humans along with other surgical and medical mods.

sasuke97

Are you going to upload it to the Steam Workshop?

clintgod123

Nice mod.! Im thinking if maybe you could add some variety like transforming the pawn into something hideous.  ;D like the wolflover mod.

Kyos

Mod has been updated for Alpha-15. Please enjoy the added features.

kaptain_kavern

YaY!!!!

Welcome back and thanks for the update  8)

Adventurer

faltonico

Love