[A13]Faction mod: "Wild Rim"

Started by Kyos, May 08, 2016, 05:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyos

free picture hosting
free photo hosting
=DOWNLOAD=
Welcome to the lawless Rimworlds!

Mod Feature: insignificant subfaction of bandits with primitive firearms and explosives and cool names. Like the Sand Vipers, or Ghost Riders.
Tested properly tested and compatible with Alpha 13 now

* Adds two mob types, the bandit and bandit boss.
* Bandit factions are to be considered slightly above tribals but still below pirates on the threat scale.
* Bandits prefer small numbers due to budgetary concerns.
* Adds a few western themed guns
* Adds bandit masks.
* I can not be bothered to add indians and giant steam spiders as of writing.

Shinzy

Ooh nice I love how toony the guns look ;D
And it looks like you forgot some (WIP?) hats in the display folder =P you working on some wh40k mooood? eeeeh?

Anyway! I just wanted to say you could have the scarf protect the "Teeth" instead of eyes, so you could then wear them in combination with the eyewear from some other mods

Coyote riders

Kyos

Quote from: Shinzy on May 08, 2016, 06:37:04 AM
Ooh nice I love how toony the guns look ;D
And it looks like you forgot some (WIP?) hats in the display folder =P you working on some wh40k mooood? eeeeh?

Anyway! I just wanted to say you could have the scarf protect the "Teeth" instead of eyes, so you could then wear them in combination with the eyewear from some other mods
Coyote riders
Huh, was wondering if I had forgotten something...
Thats actually from another mod of mine I have yet to release, featuring faceless hordes of militant mooks. This tiny mod was just something I cranked out for giggles. (Using Apparello as a base for the commissarr/commander cap. because drawing from scratch is hard).. Same with the 'toony guns' sadly~ I ripped those wholesale from Z. Then modified them. Then modified them even more.

Bandit masks updated!

Orion

Kyos

I Suppose!
Basicly: Poorly equipped wannabe pirates without siege or drop-pod capability.

Korn.Mil

Quote from: Kyos on May 08, 2016, 07:13:07 AM
I Suppose!
Basicly: Poorly equipped wannabe pirates without siege or drop-pod capability.
Its seems nice mod, but i getting some errors over
there
And yeah, this dude is right, you need to put some more work into this mod :)

Kyos

What Dude is right? Nobody said anything about it until you. Just now.

Mod is working fine. It was errenously drawing a faction reference line from another faction mod that it was originally based on.
It's fixed now.

Justas love

You should contact JackeryFox, he has recently made a mod called Rimworld Westernization project, it adds west themed guns and bullets (it requeres combat realism). You should both mod together and bring back the west theme that I have been waiting for a long time.

Bob_Namg

What timing! I messaged Anonemous2 who made the historic weapons pack if I could put together a pre-industrial faction mod for him, if that goes anywhere I'm interested to see the kinds of games one would have using them at the same time..
"Hon hon hon"
-Anonymous, France

Korn.Mil

Quote from: Kyos on May 08, 2016, 07:38:54 AM
What Dude is right? Nobody said anything about it until you. Just now.

Mod is working fine. It was errenously drawing a faction reference line from another faction mod that it was originally based on.
It's fixed now.

Calm down :d i am glad that you fixed, i am gonna use this mod, its pretty good but needs some more improvements

Justas love

Korn.Mil

Its still lots of errors showing, take a look

Justas love

Dude you have 7000 mods enabled, do you really think it will be compatable with all of those in the early alpha of the mod. Geeez

Kyos

Probably drop-box not updating properly. Cleared cache. Try re-downloading it.

Korn.Mil

Quote from: Justas love on May 09, 2016, 02:05:50 PM
Dude you have 7000 mods enabled, do you really think it will be compatable with all of those in the early alpha of the mod. Geeez
Haha :D not really, its just about 60.
Well... I am helping, i reporting errors for developer and giving my personal advices.
Lietuvis?