[A13] Marriage Spot Issues Are Real

Started by Zombra, May 08, 2016, 03:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombra

Pursuant to Nebbie's previously posted report, I am experiencing the same issue.  The other day I had two weddings not work at the Marriage Spot, but I read your explanation that there must have been something preventing access and figured okay, maybe there was a tornado both times and I didn't notice.  Last night yet another wedding did not take place in my lovely garden spot despite there being no atmospheric events, not even rain.  It was sunny and beautiful out, maybe a little warm (90°F) but that is all.

milon

Please share any (auto) saves, screenshots, and/or related log files that you may have.

Zombra

Knowing the locations of any of these files would be helpful :)

Jakub k.

open up library, type %appdata% in the bar up top. then go back a page. go to local(something forgot the name)

or just go here : C:\Users\Vaio\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Screenshots

Zombra

Thank you, Jakub k.  I found the save file.  Attached.  (P.S. I dismantled the Wedding Spot and put it back in the same place ... and another wedding didn't happen there since I last posted.)

EDIT: Forum software won't let me attach the file.  Uploaded to sendspace here.

ison

It's because it's raining and the marriage spot is in an unroofed room.

Tynan

We should probably report on the marriage spot when it's usable. But, it's not a bug-bug, so I'll close this thanks.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog