Alpha Testing

Started by Drabus, June 22, 2013, 02:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drabus

Tynan,
First of all, I just wanted to say a big thank you for the chance to playtest the alpha versions of this game, and to post my colony as the cover photo for your facebook page. I look forward to being there throughout the testing process, and to offer suggestions and see it develop over time.
I love what you've done with the trade interface and look forward to testing that in-game. It was a little easy to cheat the system there... but that's what testing is for! =)
I'm not sure on the format you'd like me (and others) to post suggestions, so I thought of one that I'll continue to go through. I look forward to the next builds and to try them out!
-Andrew/Drabus

Tynan

Nah man, thanks for playing the game. Watching people play is essential for me to be able to work on the game. Otherwise I'm just floundering under assumptions.

I'd love to hear everyone's comments and suggestions! Bring em' on. I'll have you test again once I think I've advanced the game enough for it to be worth it (no point having you test the same systems twice).
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

UsF

Since the thread title is just what I was looking for, how is Alpha access right now?

I assume it is based on an invitiational basis, since I can't find any information. Is it possible to gain early access or has that been closed down. I am very excited for the game. Basically looks like another management/survival game mix that I really like.

Is there still a chance to gain access or are you currently moving towards polishing the game for an early access model?

Tynan

Thanks for the offer, but I have enough testers for now. The game's currently moving towards a public pre-alpha (probably through Kickstarter) so just keep watching.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

UsF

Thank you for the info. Back to the waiting game.  :'( ;D