No healing when incapacitated?

Started by Vaporisor, May 12, 2016, 01:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaporisor

Ummm.... wow... I am doing an extreme challenge of sorts.  Anyways, one person went berserk, and knocked down the other two colonists before getting taken down by the cat.  Cat is 100% healed and not a single twitch of healing on the guys lying on the grounds?  So if I am observing right, bruising incapacitation after two days in a hardcore play will keep three people permanently in shock?

I am thinking I am gonna have to devmode my hardcore... whee for being incapacitated longer than the time to heal the injuries without medical treatment.
Stories by Vaporisor

Escaped convicts!
concluded
Altair XIII
Frozen Wastes

GarettZriwin

Hunger stops healing rate, also if wounds are not treated they will heal pretty slowly. It is very likely they get too hungry to heal before getting up.

cultist

The cat probably planned this years in advance. Your colony is doomed.

sadpickle

Quote from: cultist on May 12, 2016, 09:32:23 AM
The cat probably planned this years in advance. Your colony is doomed.
This. If you had a husky or lab you could have trained it in Rescue. The cat has only one skill: Murder.

Vaporisor

Yeah, they must have gotten the slightly bit hungry before anything healed.  I did devsploit them out of it, only because it seemed that somebody incapacitated for days from only some bruising was a bit lulz...  One thing about making an extreme map, it tends to break the game... Right now i have to kinda fudge the game a little as a trader decided to walk through and die, dropping a hundred thou of loot right in my power room.  This auto spiked my wealth so high that my colony of now four people are vs a raid of 30 tribes.
Stories by Vaporisor

Escaped convicts!
concluded
Altair XIII
Frozen Wastes