Don't press "Make Conlony full" on the Debug menu..

Started by GhostPower, June 01, 2016, 10:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostPower

So, I was attempting to make the ultimate fortress, on god mode of course, and well I finally had the perfect, most fortified base I could think of and had spawned in several waves of the most difficult enemies I could spawn. Then i remembered that I only had four colonists, and thus I was going to spawn more in. I saw "Make Colony (Full)" and well me thinking I was smart thought this ment that it'll just fill my colony up with the maximum amount of people... Which it did, along with replacing most of my base (Which I spent hours on,even in god mode) with just random items of a single item of every item in the game or at least that's what it looked like.

My colonists mostly defenseless were then quickly overcome by the massive amount of enemies since all of the power and defenses were pretty much gone.

I cried on the inside a little.
Run away from the cats!

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

GhostPower

Run away from the cats!

skullywag

no autosave? Or did you make the fortress so fast that hadnt happened?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

GhostPower

Well I can't say it didn't auto save since I already said I had spent hours on it, but it would've been to late now since the autosaves had been overwritten. But perhaps then I could've as seeing the autosave was to happen every three days in-game. So yeah I could've loaded the auto. But I thought it was kind of a funny story.
Run away from the cats!

Well, they are called "dev tools" for a reason...

(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.