Pls re-pin New A13 Mods announcement thread

Started by Fridolin, May 12, 2016, 05:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soulkata

Lennbolt7

Agreed. It's a highly relevant, helpful thread. It won't do any good to have it buried.

top_hat_tomato

At least it was useful while it lasted even if it is now lost...

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

oronnoro2

I didn't even know about the thread, it seems to helpful, why would something like this get unpined in the first place?

I get the specific forums for mods is one thing, but its so unorganized, the OP link should be pined, not just for convenience, but because its necessary.

Gnurro

The thread had about a third of all updated mods at most, i crawled the release forum anyways...
If it would be well-used it would bump itself to front page anyways.

Try bookmarking the thread. Or browse about 4 pages of the release forum, that will get you the latest mods anyways.
Or even better: Bump the new mods thread with new mods. ^^

Fluffy (l2032)

it won't get used if it isn't pinned, and while we're stuck on the forums, the thread is a hell of a lot faster than browsing through several pages of mods that haven't updated but are bumped anyway because of random comments.

Please re-pin it (again!).

Ghizmo

A thread with a discussion in it and regular updates isn't the same as a thread that only gets updates by interval.

The list thread is a lot easier to find mods instead of searching through the forum or using the search function.
How many times (6 times to be precise previous week) I haven't searched for skullywag, only to find some (not all) of his mod topics easily.

For me, I used the thread to find mods. I didn't post in it, cos that's what each mod its own threads are meant for.

RazorHed

I think there should also be a mod list for 13 and one for 12 . Direct links to the mod posts in one post.

crazyarms

Thank you for providing the link to it! I was viewing it earlier and thought it had been deleted. Very useful and would be great for modders and players alike.

MisterVertigo

"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Tynan

Sure, if you want it, I'll re-sticky it.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog