Prison marriage

Started by bamboomrat, May 13, 2016, 08:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamboomrat

The colony captured a few pirates, two lovers.

Rat - he is a pessimistic, nervous guy who likes animals more than humans, he has no social skills and refuses to talk to anyone. It seems only one person in the universe could warm his heart a little and that is
Toxo - Rat's girlfriend. She's a young woman who can handle heat and is a pretty good digger.
She decides to join the colony and gets along with everybody. There are a few people she dislikes, but every! single! colonist likes her. They respect her because she killed a major colony enemy (even though she's lousy at aiming) and saved all of their asses. She's cool.

Rat on the other hand can't bring himself to join the colony. It's kind of a joke, his girlfriend visits him from time to time, he has a nice little cell, a comfy bed, a big TV (that he never uses), he's very happy, the colonist bring him fancy meals every day and he surely can hear the cute puppies barking outside his cell door.

Yet he still won't come out. Doesn't want the puppies. Doesn't like anyone. Doesn't like people. But one thing is clear, he loves his girlfriend Toxo very much. So much that one day he decides, that they should get married. While he's still in prison.
The whole colony is delighted! "Whaaat?! Bad ass Toxo girl is finally marrying that odd Rat guy?! What a couple, ahaha, I'm soooo gonna be there!"

There's a nice ceremony room in the colony, with a big party area and there's beer!

The colony reeeeally wants to celebrate the marriage, but Rat won't leave his cell. So all of the colonist, 50 people, go into the tiny prison cell. They even build a little marriage spot beside Rat's bed, but Rat doesn't move.

It's crowded, it's hot, there's no beer, there are sooo many people, they squeeze into the room, they wait and wait and wait, they get hungry, yet Rat won't marry Toxo, the colonist won't leave this "party", they get angry, SO angry at each other, some leave to get drunk, some begin to wander around and take off their clothes, some start punching each other, more dogs give birth to puppies outside.

Rat just goes to sleep in his bed.

He doesn't like people.
What a party.

Maria

Justas love

Vaporisor

Stories by Vaporisor

Escaped convicts!
concluded
Altair XIII
Frozen Wastes

alin644

deadinside

skullywag

Hilarious, however....is this a bug?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

cultist

Amazing. Even when Rimworld bugs out it manages to turn it into a fun(?) time for everyone.