[A15] Expanded Traits and Misc Mods

Started by TheFlameTouched, May 14, 2016, 03:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are the Trait rolls about right?

No, Higher tier traits barely ever roll for me.
5 (29.4%)
No, I have too many Higher tier traits.
0 (0%)
Yes, It's just right
7 (41.2%)
Yes, I have lots of higher tier traits
0 (0%)
Whole system needs redoing
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: May 19, 2016, 02:51:04 PM

123nick

Quote from: TheFlameTouched on July 19, 2016, 05:25:29 AM
I'm willing to bet almost every one of those errors said something like "couldn't cross reference". This is harmless and the mod is basically telling you that I cut a trait or two and forgot to get rid of all the things that restrict the missing trait. Nothing will go wrong with actual gameplay because of it.

That said, I'll probably be uploading an update later today or tomorrow depending on how involved I feel with my stellaris play

i got the cross-reference errors, but i also got some other errors too:

TheFlameTouched

Hmm, will take a look and fix. Thanks for the display

bewby

TheFlameTouched

Same as above, its playable, and will be fixed with an upload later or tomorrow.

123nick

Quote from: TheFlameTouched on July 19, 2016, 10:10:50 AM
Same as above, its playable, and will be fixed with an upload later or tomorrow.

ok thanks :)

Grogfeld

Cool mod, I like more traits it gives more life to game. I have some strange bug (?) all my pawns have mood change for religious trait but they haven't got one. Is it a bug or it's because they are tribesman? Even if it's a bug it quite fit good into the scenario where they, as a tribe, warship some pagan god or just practitioning shamanism.

EDIT: I forgot. I installed this mod and played on old save, so it could be it. If so consider it as an idea to implement ;)

sjohne

Hope there will be a fix to this soon :-( most of the traits work just fine but EVERY colonist in my playthrough gets the +6 religious mood bonus and they also get the opposite of every psychic drone debuff. What I mean is that if I have a -21 psychic drone event... they will also have a +21 psychic drone buff so the net effect of psychic drones is always zero :-(.

TheFlameTouched

Quote from: sjohne on July 20, 2016, 10:21:58 PM
Hope there will be a fix to this soon :-( most of the traits work just fine but EVERY colonist in my playthrough gets the +6 religious mood bonus and they also get the opposite of every psychic drone debuff. What I mean is that if I have a -21 psychic drone event... they will also have a +21 psychic drone buff so the net effect of psychic drones is always zero :-(.

After much confusion on my part, I finally asked the modding slack to help me figure it out and they pointed out I can't spell for shit. Fixing it now(hopefully)

TheFlameTouched

v1.3.1 is up, should hopefully fix the errors and traits that were acting weird.

sjohne

Thanks for fixing this man! :-)

I added it to a savegame I ran with the previous version. I don't get the religious mood buff anymore so it seems to be working... but I still get an XML error when I start up Rimworld. So seems there is still stuff broken or is it me? o.O

TheFlameTouched

Turns out I hadn't fixed it, but when I opened the code this morning I saw that I had forgotten to remove a line that isn't used anymore and that was whats causing the problems. Uploading the fix now. Can confirm that on my side religious and all the others are working and the errors are gone. :D

123nick

Quote from: TheFlameTouched on July 22, 2016, 02:09:42 AM
Turns out I hadn't fixed it, but when I opened the code this morning I saw that I had forgotten to remove a line that isn't used anymore and that was whats causing the problems. Uploading the fix now. Can confirm that on my side religious and all the others are working and the errors are gone. :D

A
W
E
S
O
M
E

:D i cant wait too use the updated version :)

sjohne

Oh yes 8-) honestly I can't live without your mod anymore. I hope there will be many more fun traits in the future!

TheFlameTouched

I'm racking my brain trying to come up quality new traits, perhaps a superhuman tree?

Sarelth

Gene-spliced traits that give bonuses to 2 or 3 things and 1 or 2 drawbacks?