[A15] Expanded Traits and Misc Mods

Started by TheFlameTouched, May 14, 2016, 03:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are the Trait rolls about right?

No, Higher tier traits barely ever roll for me.
5 (29.4%)
No, I have too many Higher tier traits.
0 (0%)
Yes, It's just right
7 (41.2%)
Yes, I have lots of higher tier traits
0 (0%)
Whole system needs redoing
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: May 19, 2016, 02:51:04 PM

TheMinekBolt

I seem to have an issue in compatibility, and I'm unable to determine which mod's the problem, as I'm a noobie in these things. So i installed the More Traits/Traits Expanded by you, where on the post you said that it's normal for the mod to warn you about version incompatibility. I had EdB Prepare Carefully mod installed. So i go aight lezgo, and launch the game. Everything's fine, can normally run the game, as long as I don't press Prepare Carefully. When i do so, everything's normal, but the trait system is broken. You can't add a single trait (there is no 'add' button, and there's only 6 traits, although the mod adds 53 or so) nor am I able to switch traits by the arrows next to the trait name. If i do so a few times, half the screen dissappears (the skills part and the traits part). I believe it's because of incompatibility, and I'm here to inform. My mods are: Dubs Break Mod, EdB Prepare Carefully, While you're up, Aparello 2, Xeva's Rimhair. All was fine until i loaded the Traits Expanded. Please fix or explain. Going on the EdB Prepare Carefully mod to post the same thing, have a nice day :)