[A13] Ocean Biome Ecosystem (v2.6.3 / 26.05.2016) )

Started by bigmap, May 14, 2016, 06:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlorenceTWA

Quote from: bigmap on May 16, 2016, 12:20:39 PM
Quote from: FlorenceTWA on May 16, 2016, 12:14:02 PM
Quote from: bigmap on May 16, 2016, 10:35:42 AM
Quote from: FlorenceTWA on May 16, 2016, 07:50:01 AM
谢谢已经收到,非常感谢!! :) :)

不客气~ ;) 挑能用的部分用就好 :D
浪涌确实不对,现在改潮涌了,潮汐发电机有 固定翻译就用固定的了,另外潮汐时间现在调整了其他全部采用你的翻译,非常感谢。

不客气!能有帮上忙太好了 :D

hunterofnecros

I'm curious, how long do the pumps/fertilizer take to start working? And are there any hidden info about them?

Draquez

Love the mod, really enjoy the ability to change the terrain with sand.
Currently trying to play on a coastal map, as in a northern coast desert biome. I get the message "must be placed in a shallow sea area or in the plum blossom pile area" when I try to place a sea sand collector on the coast.
Was curious if this was intended.

bigmap

Quote from: Draquez on May 17, 2016, 11:50:16 AM
Love the mod, really enjoy the ability to change the terrain with sand.
Currently trying to play on a coastal map, as in a northern coast desert biome. I get the message "must be placed in a shallow sea area or in the plum blossom pile area" when I try to place a sea sand collector on the coast.
Was curious if this was intended.
Yes, the sand collector can only be used in the Ocean Biome,it need sea water.

bigmap

Quote from: hunterofnecros on May 17, 2016, 06:18:19 AM
I'm curious, how long do the pumps/fertilizer take to start working? And are there any hidden info about them?
Sorry, I don't  understand what you mean, It is necessary to research  to unlock.

Jakub k.

Quote from: bigmap on May 17, 2016, 12:56:28 PM
Sorry, I don't  understand what you mean, It is necessary to research  to unlock.
how long do i have to wait before the  pumps start working

bigmap

Quote from: Jakub k. on May 17, 2016, 12:59:43 PM
Quote from: bigmap on May 17, 2016, 12:56:28 PM
how long do i have to wait before the  pumps start working
pumps only change pilings.Immediately start working after the completion of the construction work

Distorti0N

Hey there Bigmap, fantastic mod you have here.

Just had a couple of questions for you -

Is there any reason generation of new colonies is a little (Very) slow on ocean biome?

Also, do you have any intention of coding in rowing boats?
If it's in the realm of possibility I think it would be a great addition. My little Pawns slowly rowing from island to island just sounds so nifty. And if you somehow managed to get sharks or other deadly sea creatures in there it could add some awesome, dangerous scenarios for the little rowing boats.

bigmap

Quote from: Distorti0N on May 18, 2016, 02:24:43 PM
Hey there Bigmap, fantastic mod you have here.

Just had a couple of questions for you -

Is there any reason generation of new colonies is a little (Very) slow on ocean biome?

Also, do you have any intention of coding in rowing boats?
If it's in the realm of possibility I think it would be a great addition. My little Pawns slowly rowing from island to island just sounds so nifty.
And if you somehow managed to get sharks or other deadly sea creatures in there it could add some awesome, dangerous scenarious for the little rowing boats.
Good idea. I've been thinking about it.

manutheonly

Awesome ! I always wanted this one !!!
But hey what about sea water fishing ?
It's starving out there !

bigmap

Quote from: manutheonly on May 20, 2016, 11:06:27 AM
Awesome ! I always wanted this one !!!
But hey what about sea water fishing ?
It's starving out there !
lol

BlackSmokeDMax

Great mod! Used this along with Crash Landing today and had a great time. Very brutal start!

bigmap

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 22, 2016, 02:55:30 AM
Great mod! Used this along with Crash Landing today and had a great time. Very brutal start!
thanks.

sixfish2130

顶国旗哥~
I just come to support :-) The following reply may has lots of mistakes in grammar.
This MOD has limited "Dry land",which as the same as my homeplace,also the island,the fish and the crab.I like this environment,it makes me feel like home.

Warforyou

I have been playing awhile with this mod and I have noticed several huge bugs.

> First of all, there is something wrond with algae. And not that there are just too many. It seems that whenever I cut (not harvest , because harvest button stops working for some reason) these they tend to regrow immediately and often can be immediately gathered again.

> Then you have tidal generator. You need to provide additional information in research and item descriptions of whatever this thing actually does, because the price is too high and the research project is also heavy. I actually bought one from orbital trader just to find out it can not be moved! It just stays in your stockpile and the only option is to deconstruct it.

> Finally those pumps that are supposed to create sand zones around itself are not working at all.