[A13] Ocean Biome Ecosystem (v2.6.3 / 26.05.2016) )

Started by bigmap, May 14, 2016, 06:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeeper

Pump works, it spreads sand above built piles around up to 5x5 square.

Warforyou

Quote from: Sleeeper on June 13, 2016, 07:29:10 AM
Pump works, it spreads sand above built piles around up to 5x5 square.

Well, my bad then. Item description says nothing about pillars though)

Rhombus

1.  Instead of hunting fish and having maneater packs of fish that can be ignored would it be possible to create fishing holes or fishing locations?  They could slowly "grow" i.e. refill with fish like the algae grows and a colonist can go spend time fishing at to attempt to get fish?  Hunting fish seems strange to me as they can't fight back and seem easy to hunt. 
2.  Are algae only growing zones possible for you to make instead?  I get tired of manually selecting algae to harvest.  I haven't been able to get my colonists to gather any algae any other way. 
3.  I enjoy the mod quite a bit!  I haven't been able to use all of it yet, but I like what I have used a lot. 

schwarzrotes

123nick

Quote from: schwarzrotes on July 18, 2016, 06:41:17 AM
any plans to update it to A14?
i hope there is plans too update too A14. this mod seems absolutely brilliant.

Porter

I didn't get a too much time to play with this in a13, but what i saw was encouraging.  I hope to see this continued in a14!

Thorium

This is exaclty the mod I've been looking for to play! Would love to see it in A14!

Lemml

hank4

Это просто супер мод! Когда будет портация на а14?

drakemasta

Azoun

Are there any mods like this for A16?  I've searched high and low and found nothing, which is a shame because this is *exactly* what I want to play in Rimworld!

hank4

Quote from: Azoun on March 03, 2017, 11:08:22 AM
Are there any mods like this for A16?  I've searched high and low and found nothing, which is a shame because this is *exactly* what I want to play in Rimworld!
Нет. Проверил все обновления. Ничего нет :(