[A13] New Animal: Nightling (Vanilla Friendly Animals)

Started by Turell, May 14, 2016, 09:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonholtz

I just started a new colony. But I will add this in to my list of mod for the next one. It looks good.

lance789

vteam

Trainable intelligence? In other words, can it haul?  ;D

TheFlameTouched

Quote from: vteam on May 15, 2016, 02:03:44 AM
Trainable intelligence? In other words, can it haul?  ;D

Yea it can, but it's wildness is at 80% so it'll take a while.

MechanoidHater

Despite the story at the begining of the OP those Nightlings looks kinda adorable  :P
Gonna try it out.

Jdalt40

Can this be added into pre-existing game saves? I really want this in my permadeath game save!

Edit: Also does the Nightling spawn in the Desert?

Justas love

Quote from: Joshy1111 on May 20, 2016, 07:11:05 PM
Can this be added into pre-existing game saves? I really want this in my permadeath game save!

Arid biomes are deserts, you can find this information in the main page of the mod.

MechanoidHater

The nightlings dosent seem to spawn in temperate forests. When I looked in the Mod Help in the main menu the information about nightlings clearly mentioned only arid and boreal biomes.

Daïkï97427

Quote from: MechanoidHater on May 23, 2016, 03:33:07 AM
The nightlings dosent seem to spawn in temperate forests. When I looked in the Mod Help in the main menu the information about nightlings clearly mentioned only arid and boreal biomes.

Don't know what do you mean , they are IN the temperate forest  :o

lance789

is this loaded before or after prepare carefully?

Daïkï97427

MechanoidHater

Quote from: Daïkï97427 on May 23, 2016, 06:31:12 AM

As you can see it clearly states Nightlings dosent spawn in Temperate Forests so the OP is incorrect. Also I was playing in this biome for 3 in-game years and no Nightlings were there.

Daïkï97427

Quote from: MechanoidHater on May 24, 2016, 04:08:53 AM
Quote from: Daïkï97427 on May 23, 2016, 06:31:12 AM

As you can see it clearly states Nightlings dosent spawn in Temperate Forests so the OP is incorrect. Also I was playing in this biome for 3 in-game years and no Nightlings were there.
I don't know :/ i saw them in TEMPERATE FOREST at the START :/

lance789

Ivan_Poddubniy

Quote from: Joshy1111 on May 20, 2016, 07:11:05 PM

I have A13 huge modpack from here + turret, robots, clothes and couple of little mods on my game. Works fine with my save.