"Hates (wo)men" always for opposite gender?

Started by carbon, May 23, 2016, 07:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carbon

I think all of the instances of the "Hates men/women" trait I have encountered in-game have either been a woman who hates all men or a man who hates all women.

Is it currently possible to have a colonist who hates other members of their own gender?

Assuming not, would it be worthwhile to add it?

I, for one, am an equal opportunity hater.  :D

cultist

Yes, it will sometimes show up in the way you describe, i.e. a female pawn who dislikes women.

carbon

Tagasaki

There's also both trait that really knocks me off:

Gay and dislike (wo)men of same gender. e.g.: Female gay and dislike women.

PapaDookie

Quote from: Tagasaki on May 24, 2016, 02:21:03 AM

maybe they are only gay on the downlow and are trying to deny it ? :D

b0rsuk

I had a pair of amusing lovers. The woman hated men. I pity the guy because they never, ever had sex.

Headshotkill

Quote from: b0rsuk on May 24, 2016, 05:52:13 AM
I had a pair of amusing lovers. The woman hated men. I pity the guy because they never, ever had sex.

Beta-male pretty much... xD

cultist

Quote from: Tagasaki on May 24, 2016, 02:21:03 AM

I could come up with a story for that if I had to. The thing that really does my head in are child/adult stories that break each other, i.e. assassin can't shoot, midworld chef can't cook, math genius can't reasearch etc.

giannikampa

yes they can be everting, and they are some of the smartest, still weird, you could get
lol

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
And as always.. sorry for my bad english

carbon

Hah! A highly social recruiter who hates everyone and is too smart for their own good.

I have a feeling that if that colonist weren't stuck in the middle of no where, they would be some sort of genocidal dictator. We might finally have the reason the transport ship was blown out of the sky!