OP turtles tortoises*

Started by Neotic, May 16, 2016, 02:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Element4ry

I'll just leave it here.
·–·· ––– ··· · / –·–– ––– ··– ·–· / –– ·· –· –·· / –··–· / · ·– – / –·–– ––– ··– ·–· / –·–· ·–· · ·––

AnDelusionalDog

So I need 4 turtles that are in their teens. Wait for the toxic fallout event and then bam! now they need to add rats...

Songleaves

Yeah, I also feel powering them down is going a bit in the wrong direction. I was hoping for things like:

Listen1

I like the way this thread is heading

Sicdoc

I second the the bionic turtle capabilities, Ninja turtle are not to be messed with!

LouisTBR

I'm sorry, but I saw the word 'turtles' and my OCD told me that you were talking about tortoises. Please, get the two right:

Turtles - Water
Tortoises - Land
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

Sicdoc

Quote from: Louisthebadassrimworlder on May 22, 2016, 06:53:44 AM
I'm sorry, but I saw the word 'turtles' and my OCD told me that you were talking about tortoises. Please, get the two right:

Turtles - Water
Tortoises - Land 

Ninja Turtles -  Water, land and sewer systems.

Have you not seen the documentaries. There is a new one out soon!

Neotic

Turtles - Water
Tortoises - Land
As a father of two turtles i can tell you they don't care what you call them as long as it starts with t and ends with an e or a s.
BRAIN-OVERLOAD

Covered in Weasels

Quote from: Tacopaco on May 22, 2016, 09:09:26 PM

Turtles - Water
Tortoises - Land
As a father of two turtles i can tell you they don't care what you call them as long as it starts with t and ends with an e or a s.

Oh no! The turtles have learned how to type and post on the rimworld forums :o

Listen1

PrZe77

I think the problem is the behave unnatural predators . In reality, they attack specific vulnerabilities to ( for example, the throat ) so that prey in the rarest cases can defend .

Jonofwrath

I saw this recently - dead bear - obviously I wondered what could have killed a bear - sure enough! Twas a turtle!