[A16] Roof Support Tool (Formerly Roof Support Guides)

Started by Rock5, February 11, 2015, 07:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigg

No, it was a roof support - I don't remember who made it, it was Alpha8 I think.

But, yes, even the tool would be good for me.

Rock5

I think I know which one you are talking about. Roof support is not what I'm after here. Making a walk through support is a bit cheaty for me.

Here's what I've been working on;
- Trying to get MineItAll mine brush to work with the normal radius selector. No luck so far, but I'm hopeful.
- Recreating RoofSupportTool using normal radius tool from code stolen from ZhentarsTweaks SunLampPlan. Looking good so far.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Rock5

Updated to A16.

Well..., not so much updated as completely rewritten. Works completely differently to the old mod. Let me know what you think.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

tigg

tigg

I'm using it - thanks again, so helpful. The mining brush selector would be awesome too.

Rock5

Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

skullywag

Moved this to releases as spotted it has an A16 release now.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

SpaceDorf

And now it is mine ... part of the collection.

If I may suggest something .. I would love a tool or ability for lamps to show their light radius like the sun lamp does.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Zapp Brannigan

I can't seem to get this to work. I'm not sure if it is conflicting with another mod, but I don't see why it would. I'll post my mod list once I get home. All of your other mods seem to work fine for me.

Sixdd

I'm having an issue with this too, for some reason the tool just simply doesn't show up under Orders. I tried loading it last but even that didn't work.

tigg

Same for me now that I'm playing a non-Mars A16. It worked fine when I was playing with the Mars mod but some other mod I'm using now must be overwriting it.