[A13] mipen's Mechanical Defence 2 (V0.1 / 18.5.2016)

Started by bigmap, May 18, 2016, 02:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmap

Mechanical Defence 2

I love Mechanical Defence 2 very much,Thank mipen!!

Because mipen hasn't updated for a long time, so I try to modify to A13.
Removed some of the things,Changed some.
mipen,If I offend you,please contact me, I will delete this.

Original link:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7380.0

Include the following Part:
     MD2Base
     MD2Industry
     MD2Manufacturing
     MD2Power
     MD2Storage
     MD2Fortifications

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

Changelog:

(Version v0.1)
-BugFix bug which could not cancel the order.

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z6mju5ld7oy3pmo/AADrze5lEr1fcvyk3NNM9K47a?dl=0

Lennbolt7

Nice! Any chance of getting the droids to a13 too?

Techgenius

Quote from: Lennbolt7 on May 18, 2016, 02:12:00 AM
Nice! Any chance of getting the droids to a13 too?

The droids would be ideal, they look awesome.

Reaper

Oh the walls would be great if you could figure them out to work with a13.

topp2000

支持

User was warned for both non-English posts.  Reason: rule #13, English language only.

Google translation, done on 5/19/2016:  Stand by

duduluu

红色好暗......

User was warned for this post.  Reason: rule #13, English language only

Google translation, done on 5/19/2016:  Good red dark...
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

Clibanarius

I am seriously confused as to why I'm seeing a bunch of new posts in that language, it's weird.

DarkTemplarlord

Good work but is there possible to bring droids too here? I have loved using droids and it woud be awesome if you coud bring them back

bigmap

Quote from: DarkTemplarlord on May 18, 2016, 09:37:14 AM
Good work but is there possible to bring droids too here? I have loved using droids and it woud be awesome if you coud bring them back
It is a little difficult. I try it.

MarineStardust

it not in part like mipen have it. Ore extractor and Fissure generator are the reason i use the mod, nothing else

Techgenius

Quote from: Clibanarius on May 18, 2016, 04:38:28 AM
I am seriously confused as to why I'm seeing a bunch of new posts in that language, it's weird.

I don't think they are aware this is a "INTERNATIONAL" Forum, which uses english as a basis for common communication. But as long you don't let it affect you personally, it doesn't matter.

Quote from: bigmap on May 18, 2016, 10:00:56 AM
Quote from: DarkTemplarlord on May 18, 2016, 09:37:14 AM
It is a little difficult. I try it.

Just take a page from the MAIs from Haplo's mod, it is kinda bugged for A13, because robots are marrying, but it works to some extent..

Clibanarius

No, there's nothing intrinsically wrong with using another language, but doing so vastly limits your interaction potential. Not everyone is willing to run a post through a translator.

Techgenius

Quote from: Clibanarius on May 18, 2016, 01:37:34 PM
No, there's nothing intrinsically wrong with using another language, but doing so vastly limits your interaction potential. Not everyone is willing to run a post through a translator.

I wasn't trying to imply that there was anything wrong and I strongly agree with what you just wrote, but common sense should also dictate, I don't speak/write english primarily (not my native language), but I won't use my portuguese here, because this is not the place to do so. But, you can always try to use a translator to try understand what they're saying, anyway.. it's 2016, some barriers have been broken.

dismar

Quote from: Techgenius on May 18, 2016, 01:51:31 PM

I wasn't trying to imply that there was anything wrong and I strongly agree with what you just wrote, but common sense should also dictate, I don't speak/write english primarily (not my native language), but I won't use my portuguese here, because this is not the place to do so. But, you can always try to use a translator to try understand what they're saying, anyway.. it's 2016, some barriers have been broken.

Well it does break forum rules to post in any language but english....
13. English language: You have to write in English, except in specific topic about foreign languages (e.g. translation-related discussions).
Rules

Not that I care really :)

topp2000

我现在看你们的回复就是通过翻译软件看的,所以,不要在意这些细节

Mod: User was warned for this post.  Reason: Forum rule 13, English language only.

Google transation, done 5/19/2016:  I see your reply is through translation software to see, so do not care about these details