[A13] [OVERHAUL] [WIP] Rimworld Ascension v1.0.1 (23.04.16)

Started by Wivex, May 22, 2016, 07:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wivex

No other mods than Core means no other mods. CCL included.

Daïkï97427

Ok , i'm a stupid orange monkey :d slap me , for the loves of banana

----Anyways---

Great mod , but may i do some suggestions ? New Weapons for the trbal stage : Tomahawk (act like a pilla throwing + melee ?)
                                                                                                                      Some weapons from the neholitic mod (Like thoses blades)

New recipes For any stage/tribal stage : Flour from bones (Pretty scrary)

New Security things for any stage/tribal stage : Scout tower ? (It is the right name ?) Putting an pawn in for shooting with the sling / bow ect behind your walls :D
                                                                                                                                         : Cheval de frisses (from the Ish's medieval mod ? (Slowing thoses creepy feral bones crusher tribes :d)

+++ Great mod overhaul

Fridolin

Krass! :o

Now the neolithic revolution has begun!

joshwoo69

Quote from: Daïkï97427 on May 23, 2016, 04:23:01 AM
Hmmm... tested it like 20 min ago , can't do research/craft , my pawns gathered the things needed for it , and they are just standing here O.o + got an error when they are doing that , did i do something wrong ? I have CCL + CCL vanilla enabled :-X
RTFM
"It is meant to be played with Core only."

Daïkï97427

Quote from: Fridolin on May 23, 2016, 04:38:49 AM
Krass! :o

Now the neolithic revolution has begun!

Yeah , i regret it dosn't have the "Fire lemons" from the neolithic mod xD !

Wivex

I'd like to hear any suggestions you have, but keep in mind, that i can't implement them without help from other modders. It's too much work for me alone. The whole purpose of this announcement is to gather the RA mod team.

Ratys

Quote from: Wivex on May 23, 2016, 04:48:49 AM
I'd like to hear any suggestions you have, but keep in mind, that i can't implement them without help from other modders. The whole purpose of this announcement is to gather the RA mod team.

I am willing to contribute if you would put your project on GitHub, so that said team can do things together in a controlled and easily creditable way.

Tangential, what is this 'slack chat'? Is that where all the other modders hang out? I seem to be the only one on #rimworld.

Wivex

I have it on git, but in order to work there i suggest you come to slack chat first (we have our own channel for RA there).

http://rimworldmod-slackin.herokuapp.com/

Daïkï97427

http://i.imgur.com/djDybCa.jpg

Still after dislabing the other mods + reload the game several times got the bug of "Can't do craft / research"

Wivex

Wow, it was actually a game breaking bug that i missed for some reason. Thanks for the info. Was caused by my recent pre-release changes i haven't tested. Now fixed. Redownload the new version.

Daïkï97427

Quote from: Wivex on May 23, 2016, 06:40:48 AM
Wow, it was actually a game breaking bug that i missed for some reason. Thanks for the info. Was caused by my recent pre-release changes i haven't tested. Now fixed. Redownload the new version.

No problemo XD ! Sorry if i brothered you  :-\ :'(
I finally have a fully neholithic mod so... I want it to work .. You know  ;D 8) 8) ::)

Wivex

It's not meant to be fully neolithic though. It's planned to be devided into 4 technological stages: Neolithic, Medieval, Modern (Midworld) and Futuristic (Spacer). Currently only main content from neolithic is available. Most of other content is planned to be taken from other mods, like Ish's medieval and so on...

Daïkï97427

I know , but the content is great for the neholitic O.o thats what i mean :p

bluestrike15

Been playing for a bit and im SOOO glad you fixed that production/research problem. But I noticed that torches aren't generating light. Any possible fix on my end or is this a bug?

Edit: Thanks for the quick response!

Wivex

It's not a bug, they are not actually implemented yet, it's jus a placeholder. There are a few things like that there, and a bunch of content still missing.