[A13] [OVERHAUL] [WIP] Rimworld Ascension v1.0.1 (23.04.16)

Started by Wivex, May 22, 2016, 07:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wivex

Can't really say. Don't have much time to mod lately. A14 brought dramatic changes to the game start phase and game core parts, so i need to figure out how to adapt RA to those first in the best way. Scenarios do help make some of RA changes as scenario parts and not hardcoded changes. But it would require some time to make it so.
All i can say now, is that RA update will be released ASAP, when it's done.

Spare74

joshwoo69

Quote from: Wivex on July 19, 2016, 02:17:30 AM
Can't really say. Don't have much time to mod lately. A14 brought dramatic changes to the game start phase and game core parts, so i need to figure out how to adapt RA to those first in the best way. Scenarios do help make some of RA changes as scenario parts and not hardcoded changes. But it would require some time to make it so.
All i can say now, is that RA update will be released ASAP, when it's done.
True. but compilation errors on DLL are fixed. however no release soon.

SmartererThanYou

Wivex

Recently finished fixes after A14. Generally it's balancing and def work stage. I'm personally working on intergrating fluffy's Architect Menu mod.

SmartererThanYou

Quote from: Wivex on August 03, 2016, 02:52:23 AM
Recently finished fixes after A14. Generally it's balancing and def work stage. I'm personally working on intergrating fluffy's Architect Menu mod.

Cool. Thanks for the info!

Spare74

Senket

God tell me this is still being worked on, it would be such a waste to leave such a piece of art unfinished.

SmartererThanYou

Quote from: Senket on August 11, 2016, 06:56:27 PM
God tell me this is still being worked on, it would be such a waste to leave such a piece of art unfinished.

That it is.

Senket

Quote from: Senket on August 11, 2016, 06:56:27 PM
Welp i didn't look at the comments but hell yeah im glad that it's not left unfinished.
Wish you the best luck in everything m8.

Wivex

Well, A14 broke too much stuff and i don't have much time daily to do modding, so the process constantly goes on, but pretty slow. :/

Spare74

Damn, you guys are still working on A14 and A15 is already coming!

Looks like you will get even more shit to do.

Good luck!

Wivex

Actually, update for A15 took about 1 hour of my time. We are currently dealing with more interesting stuff, like this one:

Spare74

Wivex

Mmm, no.

We don't have much time to do modding, and can't set ourself any schedules, so it's done when it's done.