[A13] [OVERHAUL] [WIP] Rimworld Ascension v1.0.1 (23.04.16)

Started by Wivex, May 22, 2016, 07:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wivex

Yeah, when he does that he can't shoot and try to melee bash with bow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's easy to fix, but i'll do that a bit later.

BlackSmokeDMax

Confirming that I am also seeing grave graphics incorrect as did Daïkï97427.

They look fine on placement, during building, and while empty. When someone is buried, there is no graphic at all, just see the ground as if nothing is there. Clicking on the spot does show that a grave with a person is buried there.

Justas love

laser50

This. Looks. Amazing!!

Hope more people join the ranks and you can get this mod underway, it looks amazing already, I can't imagine how much better it will be.

SmartererThanYou

I have an issue. (If you need more information please ask) You can probably see that all of the HUD is gone. This seems to happen at random, after blueprints of beds are placed. The game looks like it crashes but sends out no crash log.

TL;DR
The game freezes, and the HUD disappears. No crash log.

EDIT: I'll try to do a full reinstall

EDIT x2: It has seemed to fix the game freezing, but the HUD still disappears. I can still pan the camera around but I have no control of game speed or selections

BlackSmokeDMax

During research on Masonry, a hauler came through and hauled all the stone chunks off the research bench! Hasn't interfered with the research, so far. Will see how that goes.

bechtoldn

1.Downloaded what is done so far
2.Played for a few hours
3. Finished all research
4. Everyone died shortly after in a raid
Overall I loved the experience so far and cant wait until more is completed! A few suggestions however, is that the sleeping spots for people and animals really are useful and without people can die if you cant build a hay bed yet. Secondly I would love if this mod was mad compatible with Combat Realism. 

Evrlost

Playtesting is something I can defiantly do. This has the look of excellence once it is finished.

BlackSmokeDMax

-People are cooking without the work turned on. Watched a couple different colonists cook simple meals without their cooking turned on at all. Actually none had it turned on. Turned it on for one person, still have multiple people cooking.

-Any way to make hunters prioritize ranged weapons? They seem to just grab the closest weapon to head out hunting.

-Ingredients to construct a stool are a stool?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 23, 2016, 06:12:22 PM
During research on Masonry, a hauler came through and hauled all the stone chunks off the research bench! Hasn't interfered with the research, so far. Will see how that goes.

The research finished just fine. Don't know if that would have happened if the colonist would have needed another session. His yellow progress bar during the time the chunks were taken was enough for the Masonry research to finish. Maybe he would have had to haul three more chunks back over if he had to resume research at any point??

Daïkï97427

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 23, 2016, 11:10:38 PM
Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 23, 2016, 06:12:22 PM

The research finished just fine. Don't know if that would have happened if the colonist would have needed another session. His yellow progress bar during the time the chunks were taken was enough for the Masonry research to finish. Maybe he would have had to haul three more chunks back over if he had to resume research at any point??
Nop only 3 chunk and your colonist starting researh with it , you can prioritize on the research bench + i agree with your post , people don't have the job ON , just do it :d + ye stool for a stool = stool , like the baskets :d , Totally legit for me :p

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 23, 2016, 10:55:28 PM
-People are cooking without the work turned on. Watched a couple different colonists cook simple meals without their cooking turned on at all. Actually none had it turned on. Turned it on for one person, still have multiple people cooking.

Seems the problem may be crafting is allowing cookingpreparing meals as well. Any crafter and any cook can both prioritize using the campfire. They are both options, listed separately in the prioritize right click. So right click and "prioritize crafting" or "prioritize cooking" both result in meals being made. Tested with both cooking and crafting on, with one on and one off and the opposite. And with both off. They only time they can't make a meal is with both crafting and cooking off.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 23, 2016, 10:55:28 PM-Ingredients to construct a stool are a stool?

Think I understand this one now. Probably need to craft a stool first and then constructing the stool will allow the placement? Not seeing stool in any crafting benches though, am I just missing it?

Daïkï97427

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 23, 2016, 11:54:20 PM
Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 23, 2016, 10:55:28 PM-Ingredients to construct a stool are a stool?

Think I understand this one now. Probably need to craft a stool first and then constructing the stool will allow the placement? Not seeing stool in any crafting benches though, am I just missing it?
Nop , its just not implemented yet :d like the tribal shield at the warrior table , you see it , but you can't craft it , recipes is not show :/ Wivex says many thing is not ready , so .. he gonna to add / fix

mrofa

Well its mostly about that core mechanic is working
All i do is clutter all around.