[A13] [OVERHAUL] [WIP] Rimworld Ascension v1.0.1 (23.04.16)

Started by Wivex, May 22, 2016, 07:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoughPebble

Quote from: Wivex on June 24, 2016, 02:50:57 PM
Quote from: RoughPebble on June 24, 2016, 02:46:39 PM
Quick question: Do you plan on incorporating something like the EDB UI portraits for the colonists? I find it super helpful so I don't have to search all over the map for my colonists.

There will be something like that, yes.

You make me so happy :)

CombatleaderZ

I don't know if this is a known bug but, if I load a save, then leave that game again, then press new colony and select a location and colonists, it will start loading and after it finishes loading it doesn't create a new world.  Instead, it loads the save file I opened first.  So I thought deleting my old save file would do the trick.  So I deleted the save file with all the auto saves and tried it again.  This is time it came up with an error that the save file didn't exist anymore. The only solution I could find for these two problems is to reload the whole game. 
Power corrupts all.

rimworldman

Quote from: Wivex on June 24, 2016, 10:46:57 AM
You need tools for building job. 2 multitools could be dound in drop pods crashed nearby.

Thanks, I just find them after 1 hour.. :c

mrofa

Just dont let tribals get them, who knows what might happen :D
All i do is clutter all around.

Wivex

There will be no update before A14, cause we got much more work than was intended before. And for some planned features to be implemented properly, we need some features from A14. All i can say is that mod development process is running and it get's better and better each day.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Wivex on July 08, 2016, 07:08:15 AM
There will be no update before A14, cause we got much more work than was intended before. And for some planned features to be implemented properly, we need some features from A14. All i can say is that mod development process is running and it get's better and better each day.

Thanks for the update! Any teaser on what features you are implementing that require something from A14??? ;)

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Wivex on July 08, 2016, 07:08:15 AMAll i can say is that mod development process is running and it get's better and better each day.
That's all i want to know. I'm looking forward to see what this mod is going to become.

I've enjoying it so far but i can't wait to see past the Neolithic stage :p

Wivex

Well, we have a problem of getting new ideas before properly finishing previous ones. Have to stop that one day...
Here's an example with drawing hands on equipped weapons, that mrofa started, and i've "finished" a few hours ago (initial hand position should be set properly, ofc). It's not part of the weapon texture itself:

BlackSmokeDMax

That looks pretty darn good. Feeb is all ready for some good stabby stab!

Wivex

After applying proper rotations and offsets, it looks smth like this (2 hands are supported):

RoughPebble

Hey that looks great! No pressure either way :) I have been keeping up (mostly lurking...sorry) on the development slack messenger and you guys are putting in some work. So excited for Alpha 14 and to see the greatness that is RWA!

Havan_IronOak

This sounds great! I'm currently building a colony using the Hardcore SK Mod pack but this one sounds like something I'll try soon.

kaptain_kavern

Spare74