How to hack Malaria away?

Started by linkfanpc, May 23, 2016, 03:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theubie

I said I wasn't getting into it.  I don't care what you or anyone thinks about how the game should or shouldn't be played.  They asked a question.  Only one person really came close to answering the question they asked, but didn't actually answer THE question they asked.  I answered the exact question.

I could care less what anyone wants to do with a game that is both as configurable and modifiable as this.  It's single player.  Play how you want to play.  You paid for it.

Boba Phat

I play Phoebe on Basebuilder which is, according to what I've been reading in the forums, part of the problem.  It reduces the probability of raids, but still has the same number of random events -- which means you are much, much more likely to get a malaria event.  I'm not even playing jungle, just temperate, and I'm still getting reamed by malaria.

Pillow Fort

there's always sacrifice one doctor......

if both his doctors are sick, getting them to treat each other may result in them both not making it.
get one to just permanently stick in bed. the other treats him/her, and other colonists with negative skills treat that poor doctor.

sure the one that keeps getting up will probably not make it.. but hey better than both biting the bullet and all ur animals going mad right?

Pillow Fort

oh and i hear you can change storyteller in the middle of a game by going to the options.

John_Bigless

Quote from: JimmyAgnt007 on May 24, 2016, 09:11:18 AM
Is there a dev mode tool for medical issues?  Id love to be able to give someone a new stomach or something else I cant replace.
Open up debug action menu -> Type "Hediff" in the search bar" -> Find and click it -> Find "Added body part" -> Select body part -> place in correct spot -> enjoy!