online mode

Started by Immobilefawn, August 24, 2016, 10:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Immobilefawn

I got a bit of a idea online mode how it works is when you open the game a new icon is there its online mode, or multiplayer. when you click the button it works the same as usual with a twist other people can attack you. there is a new button on the bottom of the screen it says attack or something like that when you press it shows a screen with all your colonists you press the ones you want to send they pick up food out of your stock and leave to battle. when they reach there destination you can ether let them go AI mode or control them your self. when all the defending colonists die they have to start over and the attacker takes as much as they can and leaves. now lets say the attackers lost you loss the colonists and the loot they have. Ludeon if you like the idea please put it in the next coming up updates

-ImmobileFawn           

Pax_Empyrean

Jstank

There is a mod that allows some limited interaction between colonies, like you can send resources/colonists back and forth. I have never tried it, but you should check it out. It is on the steam workshop.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

- Bernard of Clairvaux

LouisTBR

This is probably the most suggested idea on this forum. I know this is your first post, but in future consult The Frequent Suggestions Thread: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12024.0 before you post a suggestion.Basically, it will never happen...
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"