Visitors joining colony

Started by ChillinVillian13, May 29, 2016, 10:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillinVillian13

If people visiting really liked the place a lot they should be able to join in the colony, if the colony wants the person.

Songleaves

I like this idea. It could be based on things like colony impressiveness, beauty, and spaciousness.

Wex

Could also be based on the fact that: "There's my father! I should stay here!"
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

b0rsuk

I had the opposite situation. Husband of my colonist lives in an outlander town. When he came to visit, they didn't care to be together. He didn't care to stay. She didn't care to leave with him. So they're a wife and a husband in two far away towns.

Wex

It should also happen viceversa.
My mother lives in that colony! I'd better pack up and go with her!
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

ChillinVillian13

Quote from: b0rsuk on May 30, 2016, 02:27:56 PM
I had the opposite situation. Husband of my colonist lives in an outlander town. When he came to visit, they didn't care to be together. He didn't care to stay. She didn't care to leave with him. So they're a wife and a husband in two far away towns.
no im saying if the visitor really likes the colony or if their family member they like is their then they should join the colony.

Kegereneku

For that I think we could use a new status : GUEST
I could even serve in between Hostile <and> Loyal Forever
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !