Mod Request: Opportunistic Prisoners/Prisoner Improvements

Started by The King of Nipples, May 30, 2016, 02:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The King of Nipples

I would like a mod similar to Prison Improvements link: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10069.0 that added security cameras prison doors prison yards but that is something else the mod I would like is one that does this example you are playing Rimworld a guy with a weapon goes berserk and he rushes the prison room the prisoners manage to incapacitate him they see the fallen weapon on the floor take the gun and attempt to break out of prison I would like something like that as well as the mod Prison Improvements or at least have a higher chance of prison breaks and possibly prison tunneling example you have had prisoners for a while they some how mange to make a wall cover and start tunneling (there could be fog of war so you do not see and they do not try to tunnel if a camera or colonist is watching) and they start mining away at the wall they break the wall and put up the wall cover to hide for the next day then over time they break the walls and the prison break starts they try to make a break for it so I would like it to be a challenge to keep your prisoners locked I love prison breaks and I will make a prison like in Prison Architect and use the debug menu to add prisoners and force prison breaks so if anyone could make a mod anything close to what I have requested or that has already been made for alpha 13 please let me know

jackarbiter

Gah runon sentence from hell.

by E will be coming out soon.
Arbitration - One-folder modpack, marathon overhaul, working vehicles

shush you, that's supposed to be kept under your hat.  ;)
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.