[1.0-1.2] P-Music - Adds 26 new fan made songs

Started by Peppsen, May 31, 2016, 04:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizitk

Hey, pretty good songs, it does have that vanilla feeling

LOVED IT

Penitent Engine

Does this add new music to the original soundtrack or does it replace it?

TastyCookies

Quote from: Penitent Engine on August 07, 2017, 05:16:52 AM
Does this add new music to the original soundtrack or does it replace it?
It adds music in addition to the original soundtrack.

Penitent Engine

Valak

I love this mod!

The RimWorld music is lovely, and your additions improve upon it well. I think it fits the RimWorld theme just right.

Thank you!

Peppsen

Updated to A18, please do let me know if there's any issues!

legendary

StarCraft | WarZone 2100 | Civilization | RimWorld | Homeworld - games that deserve your time of life.

Peppsen

Dryerlint

This are all great. You've gotten me turn the music back on, at least for a little while.

Bo0g1eMaN

OMG i love these songs the way you made it sound in the description made it sound like it wasn't this good BUT ITS GREAT!

zaikman

I absolutely adore these songs, honestly! Keep doing them, they're all amazing for rimworld.

Edixo

This mod is absolutely amazing. Props to all the artists working on it. The tracks are high quality, and even better than the ingame tracks in my opinion.

My favorite is Long Way Home. I always hum along when it comes on.
Nothing says "Home Security" like 50 turrets

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Edixo on February 03, 2018, 06:20:40 AM
This mod is absolutely amazing. Props to all the artists working on it. The tracks are high quality -snip-

Definitely agree with this! I have been using this, Verge of the Galaxy, and The Old Gods music pack mods, along with Music Never Stops. I ended up making an A17 version of Old Gods for B18 because the updated version is only on Steam. Anyway I think it's worth checking out, it was a bit different at first, but then I started really liking it, especially for my cult and vampire play throughs. Sometimes when I get a few of the Old Gods songs in a row, I will get into it's vibe, and then when it switches back to the more happy western sounding songs it will always surprise me!

Old Gods https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=34234.0
Verge of the Galaxy https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30920.0

Also, the guy that published Verge of the Galaxy also publishes Don't Shave Your Head. If you are using any of these three hair mods, Spoonshortages, Nackblads, Rimsenal Hair, then you seriously need to use DSYH. It makes it so that all of your hair looks proper when pawns have headgear on, and it's very professionally made. The author has to go through and edit 3 different versions of every hairstyle, and sometimes I think multiple types per style because of different headgear. Not completely sure on that last bit, but everyone should be using that mod, a must have, I say!

EDIT: Is there a way to see the current song playing? Or has anyone ever come across something like a music player widget mod, if such a thing could exist? Thanks! :)

Inacio

Just fyi, this is working on 1.0 unstable. It's a must-have mod for me and I'm sure many others!

Ser Kitteh