[1.0-1.2] P-Music - Adds 26 new fan made songs

Started by Peppsen, May 31, 2016, 04:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peppsen

I was bored today so I updated this mod and also made a new song
Never forgotten
What do you think? It's quite sad actually, but this game is sometimes really sad.

Justas love

Peppsen

Thank you!

Funny thing is, these are all really old melodies. Just slowed down the song and used guitars :D

Peppsen

Hmm.. found an old song I edited a bit, listen here
not sure if it fits RimWorld.. skip it? change it? add it? what do you reckon?

Justas love

The fist minute sounds way too pop-like :D All it needs is just a f*ckboy singing along :DDD, but after the minute it sounds good

Peppsen

Yeah, I'll just skip I think. Doesn't suit RimWorld at all now that I listen to it

Jdalt40

Do you think there is any way to make a user friendly music installer? Just wondering because this mod got me thinking of it :)
Edit: I'm not asking for you to make a music installer, just if you think it would be possible to make one

Peppsen

Quote from: Joshy1111 on June 30, 2016, 12:04:43 AM
Do you think there is any way to make a user friendly music installer?

I'm not really a coder so I have no clue what can or can't be done. I only know how to edit xml files, sorry.

Quote from: SpacekatTommy on July 01, 2016, 03:34:56 AM
A new song for the mod? Someone pointed me in your direction. n'joy!

Great work! Though, mp3 files wont work in-game for some reason. Is it possible for you to export them as .ogg files and upload them somewhere. These will be a great addition. :D

skellitor301

Quote from: SpacekatTommy on July 01, 2016, 03:34:56 AM
A new song for the mod? Someone pointed me in your direction. n'joy!
That wasn't just 'someone' there Tommy, that was the game creator himself :P

Peppsen

Quote from: SpacekatTommy on July 11, 2016, 06:51:06 PM
*gasp!!!*
Is it possible for you to upload an .ogg file of the songs?

I added Never forgotten to this mod, I change the song a bit since a last shared it.

nobrainer

Peppsen

Yes, I figured that converting was a possibility.
After some brief research I found that converting from MP3 to Ogg will reduce the quality quite a bit, as I suspected. That's why this was my plan B.
If he exports an Ogg from his own DAW, the quality will be much better. I prefer high quality tracks :D

SpacekatTommy