[A13] A2B: conveyor belts & co. [v0.13.2]

Started by A2Bcorp, February 21, 2015, 01:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverskin

How do you stop the belts from short-circuiting in the rain? Any research that does it or will everything have to be under a roof?

Quote from: silverskin on July 25, 2016, 08:57:31 AMHow do you stop the belts from short-circuiting in the rain? Any research that does it or will everything have to be under a roof?

By not building them outside.  They are not weather proof.  Only underground belts are weather proof.  Alternately you can use the teleporter add-on (these still need to be build in-doors but you can build utility rooms around your map).
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Seikikai

Quote from: 1000101 on July 25, 2016, 04:19:05 PM
Quote from: silverskin on July 25, 2016, 08:57:31 AMHow do you stop the belts from short-circuiting in the rain? Any research that does it or will everything have to be under a roof?

By not building them outside.  They are not weather proof.  Only underground belts are weather proof.  Alternately you can use the teleporter add-on (these still need to be build in-doors but you can build utility rooms around your map).

In ThingDefs/Building_A2B Serch For The DefName A2BBelt And Change In The Comps - CompProperties_Power The StartElectricalFires Value To False :)

You can do that, but they are supposed to start electrical fires.  This is why we have two weather safe options.  :P
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.